It's Offical: JTHM, Squee, and all things Jhonen Vasquez

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

IWasBored

Blue Crack Supplier
BC: nail bunny? and you quoted mr. nny in a thread in zoo confessionals...

so this is for you.

jthm.jpg

p.s. what's your opinion on happy noodle boy? love him? hate him?

IWasBored said:

p.s. what's your opinion on happy noodle boy? love him? hate him?

He's a total spaz...he reminds me of myself! :up:

*witnessing his wiggling leg*

i'd get myself a happy noodle boy avatar if i weren't in the library at the present

You think that the only thing keeping this reality from collapsing is my awareness of it? What do you think? You know, the idea that a thing exists solely to be the anchorpoint for all known things. The old thing about what happens to the world when you close your eyes!! Does the light even exist anymore when the refrigerator door is shit?!

Yes, yes, yes, I'm the one that's been killing all those people, but I'm also the creative force behind Happy Noodle Boy, so forgive me and shut up.

the best part has to be how johnny actually pays for the soda after he's shot the guy in the head.

:morbidlaughtersmiley:

IWasBored said:
the best part has to be how johnny actually pays for the soda after he's shot the guy in the head.

:morbidlaughtersmiley:

:lmao:

Self-appointed beverage dictator!!!

shit! only one bullet?! and i used it on somebody else?! damn! oh damn! oh damn!

everything seems like one big stupid mean bitter cartoonist's joke!! and i don't think he even knows how to draw a dog. i mean, look at you! you look like some sort of wierd lamb-baby-dog thing, like he messed up and was too lazy to start over.

:heart: squee :heart:

Well, fuck you!! YOU listen to ME!! If I'm gonna kill anybody it's because I WANT to!! Not because you TELL me to, you...you...WALL!!

Those kids are after me Lucky Charms!! Must get to my car and escape! Shit! Speed lines chasing me!!

So...what do you think about murder?

Hmm...well, just last week, I found my husband's headless body nailed to the wall, with his open chest cavity stuffed with human skulls, so, I'd have to say that it'ssss...umm...baaad.

heeeeey! waidaminit!! wait just a polypicking minute!! you will not sink my cheerio! i see what is transpiring here!

*begins drilling through a man's skull*

Nny: Hmmm...this is taking a little longer than I thought. I'll go make us some sandwiches and I'll come right back.

Victim: Ow...

Nny: Do you want cheese on yours?!

i thought we were having stove top? i want none of this soul-toast

pleased to meet you, edgar. i am johnny c. , but, seeing how we are sharing this intimate moment and all, you can call me "nny."

is that with a 'k' like 'knee'

no but it's prounoucned the same

You fucking toaster!! You're nothing! That's all you'll ever be! A toaster!! Damn! I have no kiwis!!

dear diary,

today i stuffed some dolls full of dead rats i put in the blender

i'm wondering if, maybe, there really is something wrong with me.

Kids, drugs won't help things. They'll only turn you into a hideous little freak troll-baby with exploding eyeballs.

Back
Top Bottom