It's Offical# io has become habit

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

jkayet

New Yorker
I just wanted to share something! :D
IO has made me unable to communicate, especially on MSN, like a normal human being! :D
I'm random to the point of 'what the hell' to most people! :D
Stringing thoughts together coherently is no longer a priority! :D

I'm sure I'm to thank for most of that! :D
But part of it is due to your own inability to function properly without copious amounts of caffeine! :D
Your rampant insecurities and incessant worrying also contribute to the problem! :D
I'm one to talk! :D
I'm a whiney, moody bitch! :D
And this is your best thread ever! :D

you're not a whiny moody bitch :D
i've never functioned normally in conversation :D
io has just heightened that :D
i found out today people are intimidated by my humor :D
that's pretty sad considering how un-funny i am! :D

Yeah, I've noticed my 'randomity' rising over the past few months. I don't even understand myself anymore...to the point where I'll just be sitting there thinking about U2 and suddenly my thoughts will jump around in a strange, random order...all courtesy of this place.

:D

The_Sweetest_Thing said:
I don't even understand myself anymore

If you don't understand yourself, then how can you understand anyone else?

:sexywink: :tongue: :wink: jk!

My randomness is in top form these days! :D
I enjoy wasting precious time here that could be used to do wonderful things for mankind but is instead just frittered away in fits of nonsense! :D
My hamster is soft! :D
My stickers are taunting me! :D

meegannie said:
I'm sure I'm to thank for most of that! :D
You did introduce me to this place back in the day, but that's ok, I sealed my own fate! :D
I'm incapable of having a REAL, emotion-filled conversation with almost everyone and that's why I'll be alone my whole life! :D
Honesty with a smiley face isn't nearly as harsh as without! :D
My tent and I should move to France! :D
I'm going to get coffee first though! :D

it's funnier to wine.
than to bitch.
because with wine you get drunk.
with bitch you may be bitten.

that wasn't funny at all, but every oppurtunity to mess with words i will reach out with arms wide open (pun not intended there, though).

i think it's time for another 'i'm officially bored' thread, except bio is calling me. ciao. :wink:

jkayet said:

I'm incapable of having a REAL, emotion-filled conversation with almost everyone and that's why I'll be alone my whole life! :D

That's the funniest thing I've read all day! :D
It's only 10am! :D
Did you fail French yet?! :D
I'm still going crazy over the grad schools issue! :D
I'm going to be living on welfare! :D

ihaveanewwayoftypingwhatiamtryingtosaytopeopleitmakesiteasierforthemtounderstandmycompletenonsenselikesanddislikesandwhateverpointitisthatiamtryingtogetacrosscanyouseehowiamgoingaboutthis?anyoneelsewishtopartake?

I only speak the truth about my desolate future! :D
My goodlooking French teacher was out sick today so I didn't get a chance to fail, but I will soon! :D
Someone needs to take the internet cord away from me! :D
Damn Germans! :D
I'm out of chocolate and cookies! :D

hidigithatsanideaespeciallyifyoucanmakewordsthatblendintoeachotheritdbefunandmakessensetomeitsnothtatonedimensionalitsnottheonlythoughtimgoingtoeatchocolateidonthave

I think the best way to get over one's addiciton to IO is to replace it with drugs

I have a tendency to start my conversations in real life with It's Official! :uhoh:

istartconversationswithmyselfireallydonothaveachocolateproblemrightnowiatechillitodayitwasprettygrossijustfinishedanewuiforwebregtimetomakepricechoicetestworkseeio

Yeah - I have one hour here on this damn computer (the first hour on any computer with Internet since Sunday) - and what the hell do I do (instead of important research on a company I am interviewing with tomorrow) - go to IO. :der: :crack:

Home - where I wanted to go. (home = IO )

Back
Top Bottom