Its offical! Im gonna be an auntie

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Kate1

War Child
Hi there is 99% chance that my sister has her baby next week!!! im soooo excited little james awww!

she is having a sizarian cos the baby is in the wrong persisition, she is very upset about this cos she wanted to give birth naturally!

james is gonna be 3 weeks premature, but dont worry he is a big boy lol!

wish em both luck tar!

Aww. She has to have a sizarian? What is a sizarian? That sounds really, really painful. :yikes:

yep she does! they ahve to cut her open in order to get the baby out! she will be out of it though so she wount feel any pain, but she wount come round for 6 hours so she aint gonna be able to see little james straight away!

but im praying everything goes fine

cheers alot! she has decided to have the sizarian by selective option now which is very good and responsible!

cos the option was to try and turn the baby round when she is out of it numb, if the cord breaks, her waters would break and she would have to give birth but would be dry and threfore she could have been in labour for 3 days!!! EEEEEEK!

Im glad she is doing the right thing, im proud of our lisa!

Kate1 said:
emoteng1010hu.gif
cesarean

Kate1 said:
thanx will do lol!

Well its a silly spelling it should be spelt sizarian

I think it's spelt that way for a reason, most words are. (It had something to do with Julius Caesar/ an ancestor).

Saying this is probably falling on deaf ears
:|

KhanadaRhodes said:

Actually, because Kate lives in England she should spell the word using international English spelling, not USA spelling ie caesarean not cesarean. :wink:

PS I've had one myself and they're not fun . Please help your sister out at home as much as you can. It takes a little while to get back on the feet.

Welcome to the world James :hug:

beli said:
Actually, because Kate lives in England she should spell the word using international English spelling, not USA spelling ie caesarean not cesarean. :wink:
omigor i was wondering. there's always all these extra vowels. some make sense but there waas one word i saw, ooh i think it was fetus. it had like 2 or 3 more vowels :yikes:

KhanadaRhodes said:

omigor i was wondering. there's always all these extra vowels. some make sense but there waas one word i saw, ooh i think it was fetus. it had like 2 or 3 more vowels :yikes:

You mean, foetus? :D

well is this gonna turn my post about my poor sister into a bloody spelling thing! its not a word i use in everyday stuff!

dont really give a shit how its spelt the point is that im worrid for my and her baby

I wouldn't worry Kate. Sounds like James is breech. My first baby was breech but turned during birth. I had her naturally (with drugs) 2 and a half weeks early.

My last one was 2 weeks early, as an emergency caesarean and hes a big healthy boofa now.

Are you sure your sis is going to be completed sedated? I was anaesthetised from the armpits down. It is scary but at least she has advance warning about it.

Something that I didnt know was the anaesthetic can cause uncontrollable shakes. My teeth were chattering a million miles an hour for a couple of hours. I actually had a sore jaw from shaking so much. My arms shook too but the rest was numb so that was okay. Please mention this to your sis because its really hard to get the nurses attention in the middle of an operation. Oh, and tell her don't be worried if theres about 10 people in the operating theatre. Thats normal too.

:hug:

oooh shit im shitting it now, never mind my sis lol!

man it sounds awful! im never having kids lol!

well james is in the persisition on the side which is very rare 1%!
im not gonna tell her just yet cos it will frighten her and she might want to have the baby tried and turned round which will only cause stress!

Kate1 said:
well is this gonna turn my post about my poor sister into a bloody spelling thing! its not a word i use in everyday stuff!

dont really give a shit how its spelt the point is that im worrid for my and her baby

This forum is for off topic, silly nonsense usually. Threads are meant to go off topic here.

If you want a serious discussion about your sis and baby you should post in Zoo Confessionals :)

as Beli mentioned - make sure you and your family dont forget that she's having major surgery here to have this baby! C-sections get overlooked a lot and seen as minor because they're SO common. But when you think about it, they are actually opening her abdomen, that's serious stuff!! She wont be able to lift anything for 2 weeks and will need lots of rest and help in order to get better quick!
I will become an auntie soon as well ... mid may. I cannot WAIT. This will be my first neice or nephew!

Back
Top Bottom