Its Offical: I am the only one here

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

beli

Blue Crack Addict
When all through the house, not even a creature was stirring not even a mouse ...... or sumfin.

No one here. Well Zoney emailed me a little while ago, asked a question, I gave him what he wanted and he abandoned me like a piece of Christmas wrapper. :sad:

There is more snow than that now but it's dark so I can't show you another picture. Maybe it will snow even more tonight. Because we live so high up there is lots and lots of it. I love watching people abandon their cars a few houses down from ours because the hill gets too steep and they can't drive up in the snow. Unfortunately though we have snow plough type things in Norn Iron now and it has been round 4 times today.

No squishing cars but it is loud and it's got a big flashing orange light which lights up your room at night. I thought it was just the normal gritting machine but my brother informed me they had "a special thingy attached to the front which is scooping all the snow to the side of the road".

We did spend most of Christmas looking out the window of the living room I think. I could also fascinate you with details about how many snowball fights there were, how I seen my 25 year old friend sliding down the road with his younger brother (22) on turkey tins, and how we seen 2 cows in a field. :|

Yes, there are mountains with animals in the fields on them which we can see from our house. We also live about one minute away from some fields where there are horses. One time they escaped and were in our driveway standing outside my parents bedroom. :laugh:

One night when I was coming home there was a massive rabbit lolloping up the street, I was a bit drunk and jumped out of the car and ran after it. Two minutes later we seen a fox, we see him a lot now and we even have a name for him, "Raynard".

We also have frogs because there is a river at the back of the garden.

We also have hedgehogs in the garden but sometimes when I'm walking home I see them in the neighbours front garden. They are infested with flees so my Mum doesn't want anyone to go near them. Travellers find hedgehogs the cleanest animal though. That's very random. :up:

Nah I think they just think they are the cleanest animal because they have spikes to protect their inner body. They think cats are the dirtiest animal because they clean themselves, therefore destroying the inner body. They believe that the inner body should be kept germ free, they wear an apron to protect their food from getting germs instead of protecting their clothes. They also don't eat meat from a meat counter.

different. :shrug:

Good score. I got some chockies, the LiveAid DVD, a voucher for a Cd store, and a voucher for 3 nights from a chain of hotel/motels.

Pretty good really. :up:

Back
Top Bottom