It's Offical# Craving

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I don't know if I mentioned this already

but I need to get back into breakfast cereals

My dad wants me to go on it with me :crack: Do I at least get to have my Mountain Dew and Mochas? SOmething tells me prolly not :uhoh:

i've found the best ice cream ever. it's from cold stone creamery.

you take french vanilla ice cream, and add fudge, nestle crunch, and chocolate chips (only the big ones, if they only have mini chips, then use m+ms).

it's delish. the french vanilla ice cream is so good and creamy, and the fudge gives it just a light chocolate flavour, so it's not totally overpowering. i love chocolate ice cream, but this is even better. and the toppings mixed in just enhance it, i love this shit. i managed to eat an entire quart in one night, something i've never done before! i'm not the type to sit and eat a ton of ice cream, two scoops is usually the most i can eat in one sitting. i guess the fact that this ice cream is fucking good and that i ate it in two sittings helped me.

best of all, there are two locations in town that i know of. one is near my house, by the mall. the other is in the same shopping center as my two favourite chinese restaurants (can you imagine there's two chinese restaurants in one shopping center? one's semi-upscale, the other's upscale). come to think of it, that's not a good thing at all since the last thing i need is a reason to buy ice cream!

Back
Top Bottom