ITS OFFICAL # All Dressed Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sicy

Sizzlin' Sicilian
Staff member
:yawn: I am TIRED. Today was the Showcase at the ballroom.. long day of students and teachers doing performaces. Baby did wonderful! Then we all went out to dinner.

I'm too tired to read all these threads :uhoh:

Anything important? :crazy:

MeBaby.jpg

DelMonteGate.jpg

DelMonteStairs.jpg

DelMonteStairs2.jpg

DelMonteBalcony.jpg

DelMonteBalcony2.jpg

DelMonteTango.jpg

:hug: don't read the threads, they'll still be here tomorrow...just go to bed and get your rest :yes:

cute pics! :cute: I :heart: the 4th one!

Last edited:
wait, it wasn't the fourth one, there was still one loading :grrr: @ dial up modem...the one I :heart: is this one:

DelMonteBalcony.jpg

I like the serious one... and the tango pose one.. and the gate one.. :crazy: I like them all.. I was really impressed. One of the other teachers was taking the pictures and having us pose and stuff, instead of just normal smile look at the camera pictures.

sometimes I hate the way photographers make people pose, they look so fake, manikin-like, but those pics look great :up:

ok, I like the first one too...I like how the colors in daafishy's tie stand out with the dark background :cute:

*An hour later* There's still nothing going on here... :wave: :laugh:

The pictures are loverly! Hope ya kids had a great time! :hyper: What was tongiht for? Was it the end of the "semester" or something? I see that your Mom got an award of some sort? Did you get anything? :hyper:

Cleasai said:
What was tongiht for? Was it the end of the "semester" or something? I see that your Mom got an award of some sort? Did you get anything? :hyper:

Just a fun day of performances that the students and teachers work for months on. And some special dance guy comes and gives comments on everyone that dances.

It costs quite a bit of money to participate, couldnt afford it. :|

OMG!!

Sicy...thanks for linking me to over here...otherwise I probably would have never seen it...I rarely check out "It's official" but now something tells me that I should more often.:yes:
Dayum...those pics of you and daaaaaaaaaafish:cute:
Gorgeous...just simply gorgeous pics...
Daafish is a hottie:drool: I can tell just by his eyes that he doesn't have a bad bone in his body. He really is a looker. Marry him, Sicy. What the fook are you waiting for?:kiss:
And Sicy...well...you are just freaking stunning...a real Italian beauty. You truly are beautiful...outside and in.:drool: :love: :hug:
Thank you muchly for sharing these awesome pics...that black dress on you :eek: :wave:

Back
Top Bottom