ITS OFFICAL # All Dressed Up

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Sicy said:
mmmBono makes me :eek:

:D :hug:
:wave:
Accept the compliment honey...you are gorgeous...no doubt about that...you are like a fine painting. I hope daaafish does a painting of you one day...oil on canvas.:drool::drool:
I'll be first in line to buy it.:D

hi beautiful

mmmBono said:

:wave:
Accept the compliment honey...you are gorgeous...no doubt about that...you are like a fine painting. I hope daaafish does a painting of you one day...oil on canvas.:drool::drool:
I'll be first in line to buy it.:D

Yep! very beautiful! She's stunning in that dress too. :drool:

That's funny that you say that about the painting thing. When I saw those pictures I thought about doing some drawing/paintings. I can do oil, but I'm not very strong in that department. More likely I'd do it in acrylic. :wave:

Re: OMG!!

mmmBono said:
I can tell just by his eyes that he doesn't have a bad bone in his body.

:yes: You are so right.. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Marry him, Sicy. What the fook are you waiting for?

Oh ok MISS "I've been with my boyfriend for 16 years but we're not married yet"

:lol: :tongue:

Re: hi beautiful

daafish said:

Yep! very beautiful! She's stunning in that dress too. :drool:

That's funny that you say that about the painting thing. When I saw those pictures I thought about doing some drawing/paintings. I can do oil, but I'm not very strong in that department. More likely I'd do it in acrylic. :wave:

Oh daafish...I bet if you put your mind to it (no procrastination LOL) you can do oil....you have a natural talent....and I'm sure whether you choose acrylic OR oil...you'll come up with a kick ass painting of her:yes: :heart: :hug:

Re: Re: OMG!!

Sicy said:

:yes: You are so right.. I am the luckiest girl in the world.

Oh ok MISS "I've been with my boyfriend for 16 years but we're not married yet"

:lol: :tongue:
:lmao: :lmao::lmao:
You got me there!
:der:
Oh feck off.
:tongue:
Thanks for reminding me that I have to kick his ass. Oh but we're engaged.....forever engaged, it seems. :der:

Beautiful pictures, Sicy! :cute: Nice shoes too. I envy girls who can you walk/dance in those ;) I'd probably trip in no time. :laugh:

Trust me.. lol I know what you mean.
Which is why I got heels that have wide bottoms for stability :laugh:

I have never been a real heel person. :uhoh:

Back
Top Bottom