It's Offical #1260

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Do you need a cocktail?

Ooo. This is not good. :no:

You can kick my ass if that will help.
blackeye.gif

Last edited:
Re: * offers sis a punching bag

Sicy said:

I need lots of these, plus lots of alcohol.

I have to make an appointment at the dentist this week. I think I've got a cavity that just won't wait till I find a job anymore. :|

Speaking of, soon it will be time to scrape the bottom of the barrel and look for work in a mall, like I'm 17 again. :uhoh:

I also feel like I'm becoming one of those whiny annoying people no one likes to be around. I dunno...I've done a really good job of keeping both feet on the ground during this whole thing, and I don't have a horrible life when you look at it, so...

I'll stop being a whiny bitch now. :der:

Aw.... dont sweat it.. you're not being bitchy girlie. You're just in a tough place right now and it's no fun at all. Just keep telling yourself that things will get better... you know they will - they have too! :D

*Sends Popwhore black velvets and Larry Mullen

how dare you mock mall employees!

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:

Speaking of, soon it will be time to scrape the bottom of the barrel and look for work in a mall, like I'm 17 again. :uhoh:

HEY! i worked at the mall when i was 18!

then quit shortly thereafter cos it was too humiliating, and i couldn't stand these types of customers anymore --> :rant:

don't worry about it, this time shall pass.

:drool: margariiiiiiiitas

Is 8 months too long for a tough time to last?

:slant:

i beat you with a 4-5 year tough time. and in ratio to my age and to your age...yeah, that's a LOT. it gets better and you will be stronger and better for it.

:heart:

Re: Re: * offers sis a punching bag

I feel your pain. I have a full time job that I love but it doesn't pay crap! So I'm looking for a part-time job as well and, lord help me, yesterday I found myself applying at Blockbuster!!

I'm also seriously considering moving back in with my parents, if they'll let me, until I get my finances under control (rent sucks!!)

So I'm right there with ya girl!!

Back
Top Bottom