It's Officail #He's Here!!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Lemon Meringue

Rock n' Roll Doggie
Well, we made the 3 hour journey up to the "Iron Range" part of out state to meet the new addition to our family. We spent about an hour with him at the shelter and at a nearby park. Bailey was such a good boy. He was well behaved and sweet so we just had to bring him home. He did a good job riding in the car. He is about 8 months old. We will take him to our vet on Tuesday to have him checked out and stuff. He had a bath once we got him home...probably his first one. He was pretty stinky. He played fetch with one of our little neighbor girls and was loving it! Now he is taking a power nap on in the kitchen.

I'll try to load a couple pictre. I hope they work...

If this works it him sleeping on the way home.

Well, the picture is too big so we'll have to upload it first, can't attach it off our computer. :(

P5250003.JPG-thumb_141_106.jpg

Bailey on the ride to his new home.

P5250009.JPG-thumb_141_106.jpg

Playing with his brand new tennis ball.

(sorry these are kinda small, but it was either small or extra large.) :eek:

Last edited:
Hi all.This is Baileys new Dad.What a great pup.Lemon sat in the back of the Jeep all the way home with Bailey to comfort him.200 miles.
Yes, he was a stinker, literally.
The shelter that held him was pitiful.Accomodation wise.Although, they did seem respect their animals and care for them as good as much as anyone could I guess hoping and knowing someone will come by and give them a proper home.
They are in desperate need of funds as they completely depend on donations.
We are very happy and Bailey seems to be as well.
We will keep you updated on his progress as you may know we are going to do our best to treat and train him the best way we know how.
He should have a great life.

Walkron

Thanks everyone!

Well, he's been here for just over 24 hours. I don't think he quite knows that he gets to live here yet. He's been a good boy. He's so sweet and friendly! (I think I already mentioned that. :der: )

More pics to come... (That way we can boe you all to death!) ;)

Lilly, you know you are welcome to come see him any time. :yes:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
:cute: aww..i am still trying to arrange a time to meet Oliver the beagle that i want to adopt.

I'm so glad you just mentioned that because I remember someone talking about adopting a beagle and I couldn't remember who and where I saw it. I wanted to know how things went.

I really want a beagle!

There are some people in our neighborhood with a really cute Beagle. They take him for walks quite a bit and he looks pretty well behaved.

(That was Bailey's first accident. I think that's pretty good since the shelter didn't think he was house trained.) :yes:

Well, we took him out in the boat for the first time this weekend. he did pretty good for a goofy, wiggly, BIG puppy. He also tried swimming for the first time. He is not sure if he likes it or not. It did tire him out for a bit....which is a good thing.

Bailey taking a snooze on a lifejacket. :cute:
23P6220014-med.JPG

Back
Top Bottom