It's offcial #1252

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Sup y'all. Was in Italy. (Damn Sula rocks.) I am in Nice. Leaving for Barcelona. So that's where I am, instead of writing alot. Sorry. School in Praha starts in two weeks. Then more fun with ham. (it abounds.) I do jig of love for you all.

i need to do laundry

i saw you posting and i got excited that you were back!

yay for school in prague. i'm officially jealous of you and will be doubly so when i go to school in south dakota. :der:

:wave: have a good, safe time!

have fun with the french people.

buncha bastards.

did you meet a really tall guy at the beach in nice? he claims to be from africa and he'll try and see you anything, but he "gave us rings" only to say afterwards that he wanted money even when we said he could have the rings back.

theres also this one other freak rollerblader who looks like a complete shithead with his TEE EYE TEE tight shirt and tight ass jeans that are cut VERY short.

me and my friend saw those two guys almost every day when we were there.

I guess every city has weird guys like that. In downtown Seattle there is a Cuban guy who spends every day on the streets holding a sign that says SEATTLE POLICE DEPARTMENT ARE COMMUNIST DEVILS!!! He shouts at and points at the sign when you pass by. Something really pissed him off so now he has to spend his days informing the good people of Seattle that the police are communist devils. He has done this for years and years. Im sure noti remembers seeing this guy.

*hugs for notiti*

Back
Top Bottom