its off..salomey in oz..DUH

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
YAY! :hyper:
We'll hang out, be seen, be cool. Tres brilliance. Bammo and jkayet and Fizzy and Lara and Acro and Maddie and all the others too will have to come.

Is Kent/Tunbridge Wells/Seven Oaks near any of you guys? I dont know England at all. All I know is places where family live and its all confusing.

Hehe our beer is very ordinary Lady L. Not exciting at all, we just drink a lot of it. :crack:

Honestly ABEL, I'd love to but it would take about 36 weeks to see all of America. Too many people and places to see.

The simple solution is to bring you all out here to see me!

Though Texas sounds nice and hot....

:hmm:

i didn't say anything about all of america angie

only texas :angry:

too bad you can't come when BAW and Mr. BAW come...tho i don't know exactly when that will be yet, but hopefully soon.

will you pay for my airline ticket to Oz angie? :hyper:

btw, did you ever check your PMs :shifty: i sent you one er...i think yesterday?

facepaint.jpg

anjoairport.jpg

airport2.jpg

best pictures ever:heart:

Thanks Cellie :)

I did get your pm ABEL and I will reply....I have a few actually that need answering and I am so sorry to everyone who I haven't written back to. :reject:

Thonger dear. Dear Thong. Dear dear Thong. Frozen water belongs only in a drink on a stinking hot day. My cold blood would freeze up in subtropical Canada. You dont know what you're missing my dear Inga.
:love:

bah. brettig said he golfed in 40C heat. 40C. What do you do in heat like that? don't you melt? burn? crisp? broil like eggs on the roof of a hot car on a summers day? wander aimlessly throuygh the desert seeing mirages searching for water? melt like snowcones in phoenix?

Once it gets really hot there's not much hiding from it. If you can't beat it, join it. It was once 48 here. Ever been so hot you can't breathe?
:drool:

Back
Top Bottom