it's NOT official.

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW?

• In Heaven with the angels and saints.

Votes: 3 12.5%
  • UYMFA!

Votes: 6 25.0%
  • God is Dead.

Votes: 4 16.7%
  • In New Heaven - chillin'.

Votes: 11 45.8%

• Total voters
What's wrong with it? it doesn't exist, for starters, if there is a deity up there somewhere. there's broken logic in there somewhere.

And work faster. I don't like faulty, dammit. haha. Nice pun, ube.

Angela Harlem said:
What's wrong with it? it doesn't exist, for starters, if there is a deity up there somewhere. there's broken logic in there somewhere.

And work faster. I don't like faulty, dammit. haha. Nice pun, ube.

My ass doesn't exist? Or if there were a diety in it - it would then cease to exist? I fail to see the correllation between ass existance and diety placement. I would think if the diety were UMFA both would clearly exist. This shit is getting deep.*

What pun? A pun is the lowest form of humor. Did I use a pun? Shit.

*That's not really a pun, right? RITE?

"dammit" when talking about a god being up your arse, for the pun.

and as for the broken logic, if you take the debate 'does god exist?' then he/she/is would have to to be up your arse. right? however, if he/she/it didn't exist, then he/she/it either wouldn't be up there or your arse wouldn't exist.. you can't have it both ways!

Shit, that's a good point. I'll have to think on that one. I'll be back.

ETA - wait though. You're arguing that if God doesn't exist, than nothing exists, right? So you're admitting that God has to exist. I was telling the atheists to use #2 as a way of telling me to shove this poll up my ass - thereby bypassing the actual question of existence which they feel proves existence....and which I don't see as being connected, but whatever. If they want to have a voice they're going to have to tell me to shove this poll UMMFA. That's their call.

Last edited:
Angela Harlem's correct. If God does not exist, and Ube's ass is diety, then his ass does not exist. (All other parts remain intact) If his ass exists and is a diety, then it is a false diety. However, it retains its tax-free status.

Of course, we are spelling deity wrong. So while ube's ass may be a false deity, it is also possible he is dieting it out of existence.
But that would be another thread.

Heavy theology here.

Angela Harlem spelled it correctly, however.:up:

I love it when BS makes sense of things :drool:

[pun inserted free of charge]

And Ube, I won't encourage the shoving of anything UYMFA, for the record, be it deity, diety, false god, or other.

cookiemonsteruj1.gif

New heaven of course! God these days is part of the MTV generation... or should I say reality tv generation.

Back
Top Bottom