It's Mc Fillet O'Fishal #1

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
I have become extremely unhealthy lately.
And kinda lazy.
We're having chips for dinner tonight, but I cant really be bothered cooking them.
Less lazy potentially = more unhealthy when you look at it like that.
Even though we grill our chips.
And they are cholesterol free. Meaning they dont charge for the cholesterol.
Mc Fish n Chips.

Boring aren't I?
Its all me me me. Lets all talk about me.

No lets not.
I am boring and bored.
Lets all talk about chips.
And free cholesterol.
Or not.
:wave:

I hate chips but I love potatoes

Baked, Boiled, Mashed, Roasted, Satueed, spuds made into wedges....... mmmmm :drool:

I also like a big plate of vegetables with potatoes :crack:

Ooh I love me spuds too Lara :drool: any old way too. Chips I dont discriminate against!

*cooks up some for khan and mr khan*
:wave:

Oh I cant stop eating tuna!!! I made our sandwichs last week and made me and my dad tuna and there was still some left in the bowl so I shamelessly ate it all with a big spoon and then my little sister came in and said too much tuna is bad and I read on the packet you should have 2 portions of fish a week and I was gorbing myself on the stuff :eek: :eeklaugh: :D

angela, i find your post titles in io to be quite funny. do you ever talk about anything other than fish? brilliant!

fantastic work!

sicy: would it be fair to say that fresh fish isn't a good smell on a person either?

Yeh.... :der: ...chips! French fries are the things you get at Mc Donalds

Flag Pole Pear said:
angela, i find your post titles in io to be quite funny. do you ever talk about anything other than fish? brilliant!

fantastic work!

dont you just love when deathbear gives his "approval" on our threads?

:angry:

approve this. :down:

I wanted fish & chips for lunch. I hope they've got some for dinner at the cafeteria. If not, I guess I'll eat another sandwich. I'm never going near their tofu again. That's just as sketchy as the hamburgers.

I love fish we get free barbeque tomorrow from Red Hot And Blue they have pigs playing guitar on the menu ahahahaha i'm eating banana yogurt and hot fries not mixed together though i'm thirsty

Back
Top Bottom