It's J LOfficial

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I was giving them two months ...

Also a source of amusement (or bemusement) ...
michael%20jackson.jpg

I hear that Ben we seen lounging poolside at the Hard Rock Las Vegas. He must be really bummed out. :eyebrow:

according to the Entertainment People on Good Day this afternoon, he is in Vegas with Britney. they were both in Vegas and Santa Barbara this weekend while Jennifer was in her Miami home apparently spotted without her ring. :eyebrow:

that britney. :shame: i think Ben likes his women a little trashy. poor thing the only one who had enough class was GWYNETH! you hear that BEN you belong with GWYN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
according to the Entertainment People on Good Day this afternoon, he is in Vegas with Britney. they were both in Vegas and Santa Barbara this weekend while Jennifer was in her Miami home apparently spotted without her ring. :eyebrow:

that britney. :shame: i think Ben likes his women a little trashy. poor thing the only one who had enough class was GWYNETH! you hear that BEN you belong with GWYN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :scream:

you're only saying that because of chris

MissVelvetDress_75 said:
i am sure chris and gwyneth are having amazing an sex life. and for that :up: to them.
I bet she tells him she wants to wear that blindfold because she thinks that's kinky :grumpy:

Back
Top Bottom