It's frighteningly official: I took a shower with Jessica Simpson

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

martha

Blue Crack Supplier
Orange County and all over the goddamn place
And she had some weird tattoos and the body of an underdeveloped preteen girl.

Of course, this was in a dream I had in Oregon. We were going somewhere in a car. Since Bill Clinton was driving, I thought it best that young Jessica should sit on my lap in the backseat. JT Edge was in the seat next to Bill, and I think modern Bono was in the seat next to me. I think. The car was small, and I just didn't think it would be a good idea for her to sit up front next to Bill. He was all happy and laughing, like you see him a lot.

We got to where ever we were going, and we needed to shower in a hurry for some reason. Jessica and I showered together. Trust me, it was about as exciting as showering with a child can get. She had about four bad tattoos, and a child's poofy tummy. Her pubic hair had been shaved because she thought it was sexy, and it was growing back all dark and stubbly.

I don't know why I was selected for this dream, but I think I'll remove my name from whatever list I was on. :huh:

damn...the title made me wish to be the soap suds in the tub....

this is very anti-climactic......:huh:

I feel kind of funny...like :mad:

this thread reminds me of the dream i had involving bono and a killer shower.

OK Martha - that's it for you!!! No more ham/p-nut butter/mint jelly/pork rind sandwiches for you at 2am. The results are just TOO disturbing! :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom