It's ever so very official

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
Everyone seems a bit crabby lately
Crabby.gif

myself included

for one reason or another, whenever finances come into play it makes noone happy. dont know why precisly that is, but it just is.

once the changes take effect, i think you will see a lot more...uh whats the word...contempt? i dunno. i mean now everythings crazy cause elvis has decided to go a certain way and there will be some who who cannot live with it.

the bottom line is that this is only a message forum, and that people come, people go, and those you know well... you will eventually forget. life goes on.

"dont get sentimental. it always ends in drivel."

its hard to remove yourself from something your attached to, and because of it, its another reason why things arent as "swell" as they might otherwise be.

Zoomerang96 said:
i think you will see a lot more...uh whats the word...contempt?

what makes you say that?

It's a given that this place won't be the same...and yes, it makes me sad that some people have chosen not to subscribe...however, I don't think this place is gonna turn into a bitter and angry place....unless I am just misunderstanding what it is you are trying to say.

contempt is not the word i was looking for at all. all i was trying to say, but said it completely wrong, was that i believe everything would mellow out, and those who chose to not subscribe will drift away and be forgotten. thats the way life works. we move on. there will be some fantastic posters that come again one day, and they will pay. some wont. its just life.

and yes, to me, this is only a message board. dont need to be all pissy to me cause i feel that way.

Back
Top Bottom