It's an official confession

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
I would like to state here that I am very annoyed by bubblegum u2 fans

'OOOH BONO!!! he's perfect and u2 have never ever put out a song that was less than amazing *posts a thousand pictures of bono* bono never ever does anything less than god-like'

used to be like that,
but I grew out of that I think. I'm able to look more objectively at the band now. I still love them more than anything...but bono CAN be a huge egomaniac ass and U2 ARE capable off putting out a so -great -good song

the typical thing that would happen now if I posted this at a "certain" forum here, is that a hundred million fans would post saying

"are you a u2 fan or not" blah blh blah...etc etc

keeping in mind I love bono and u2

PS>>it felt good to get that off my huge man-chests
PSS>> DO NOT SEND TO ZOO CONFESIONALS, this is official

Last edited:
how dare u say that about bono!!!!!!!! y do you come here if all u want to do is bash u2!!!!!!!!1111 :madspit: U R JuSt JeAlOuS oF BoNo!!!!!!!!111

Angela Harlem said:
that DID rock hard slomey.
and bono is bald.
AND his voice is croaky as shit.

eat THAT!@

:mad: : D

HE IS NOT BALD!!!!!!!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

HE IS THE MOST BEAUTIFULIST CREATURE TO WALK THE EARTH.

AND I LOVE 80'S HAIR BANDS. THAT STUFF ROCKS

:mad: (Y)!

you call yourself a u2 fan?>!!!!!!!!????????????!!!!!!!!2222222

pffffffft!

i love bono, evden though he is old enough to be my grandfather, so dont go telling stuff ozonelayer :mad:

How shallow is it to criticise his appearance? That is just mean-spirited and wrong.

Besides, he's not as ugly as Thom Yorke. He makes me want to puke.

U2 rock harder than any other band.

U2 r da best band on earth and if u dont agree ur not a real u2 fan and shouldnt be posting a on a u2 forum

bono looks EVEN SEXIER the older and more wrinkly he gets!!!!!!!!1111 He has not gained any weight either, not an ounce :mad:

Larry still looks 23, don't say he's short either or I will kill you, just like I'm going to kill the girl from the electrical storm video for stealing my man :madspit: :angry: :censored: :mad:!!!!!!!!!!!!11

Last edited:
Bono has a full head of hair and makes sense all the time he even looks sexy in those ridicuolously huge blue shades.

bono :drool:

How dare you come into a U2 forum and post this crap?

You're just jealous that Bono gets all the women.

I love him for his voice, his heart, his mind, but most of all, HIS LOOKS!!! :bono::drool::faint:

Back
Top Bottom