its a girlyshopfest

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cowgirl

War Child
i am out of control
girls, lets have a shopping spree thread.

i bought 3 tops today
*one cute wrap around blue, yellow and white striped with a little sparkle thru it, although that ones a bit low cut for myl iking :eek:
*another is a florally flowy thing with those cute bell sleeves and cut out shoulders tied with shoetstring straps.
*the other is a funky billabong striped cowgirl shirt. i have many :D
*a cute stripey purple and green bowling style bag
*some lurvely smooth lined underwear whihc i want to sleep in its so comfy
*some funky silver and blue etnies slides to flop around the beach in
*all this crap for work
* a pressie for angiegirl
*a magnet - i dont know why

damn, i forgot the bookstore!
the other day i bought some funky new purpley wrap around sunnies. i feel like im back in italia. plus some funky bangles from portmans. its a sickness, im out of control! all these gorgeous new summer things and i cant stop! :cool:

what have y'alll bought lately?

I spent too much money today :huh:

I bought an extra 32mb memory stick for my digital camera that I won at work :heart: (the camera only came with one 16mb memory stick)

memory stick was $32

and I bought a case for the memory sticks, it was $19.95

:shrug:

I need new clothes :|

Cowgirl said:

*one cute wrap around blue, yellow and white striped with a little sparkle thru it, although that ones a bit low cut for myl iking :eek:

I'll take it off your hands if you don't like it :lol:

I always like pretending I'm a girly
so I see no problem in me posting in this thread

lately I bought,
- cd's of course (Solomon Burke, The Streets, 2manydj's)
- some presents for my gf (to celebrate that we've been together for 5 years now)
- cold medicine

shopping in Milan last summer was great
bought a winter coat (knee long) and a great tie (Versace)

aww congrats to you and your lovely half slomey! :sigh:

Manda you shouldn't do that kind of thing!!! You are so sweet and kind and thoughtful :kiss:
I'll sms you tomorrow, as I doubt you will be reading these replies any time soon. You better charge your phone girlie!

I just bailed the dog out of hospital and that set me back $600. I also bought some singlets in funky lemon, tangerine, lime green and cobalt blue. They have lovely embroidery of bugs on them, like snails and butterflies and stuff. They are size 000. They are not for me. Obviously.

I need to buy me some things I think. Before I go mentaller. Is mentaller a word? More Mental.

:slant:

Today I bought...

- A shirt from the Oxford shop. Nice blue/stripey one. But I didn't try it on or anything, just grabbed it, got it home, and it's needs freakin' cufflinks. I like it though. Dunno what to do about that.

- Knicks basketball tickets for when I'm in NYC. Against Miami. Freakin' expensive. They play Washington the day before I get there, which sucks, it would have been cool to say 'I saw Michael Jordan play', being a big basketball fan and all.

- Some pies from the local Vietnamese baker, the newspaper, a packet of Windfield Golds and a Cascade Sparkling Apple Juice (the greatest of all drinks ever). Went and enjoyed all of them in the park and watched some middle aged men (with mostly British accents) playing in what is obviously meant to be a social soccer competition, with all the attitude and intensity of an FA Cup Final.

I was really depressed just sitting around the house yesterday, so I went for a ride to bring my co-worker some flowers (it was her last day at work, and she was my fave person there), to pick up my black lab's medication......and to go to Toys R Us. Looking at the Barbies always cheers me up...but they still had that big sale going on, so I bought ANOTHER doll. :huh: I gotta calm down on that...seriously...no wonder I am poor! :banghead:

Seriously though...a new Barbie makes me so happy...I love taking her out of the box (which is quite a process, with all those plastic ties and strings and tape and crap). I feel like I did when I was a little kid gettin' a new doll. :)

Here's the Barbie I bought yesterday!

3356464723232%7Ffp67%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B65494%3Aot1lsi

i love few things more than shopping. i got excellent new plumber jeans and a very cute little sexy peasant top at urban outfitters on thursday. they are quite lovely. i also just bought the tolkien books and a john mayer cd from amazon.com. i am going to a cute shop by my place soon because i want to buy sparkly pumpkins.

shopping... :drool: :hyper: :heart:

Salome said:

- some presents for my gf (to celebrate that we've been together for 5 years now)

Congratulations :up: :cute:

I'm feeling really, really, really awful tonight, but for some reason that made me smile. :)

damn where did all of the smilies go?! :scream:

ok so i bought a sparkly pumpkin, and a sparkly crazy-haired witch and a sparkly cutie black cat. :hyper:

and groceries. :|

ooo, i got a blue "chinatown, new york city" shirt and a white "american motercycle" T-shirt last week. and while back, i got a blue edge hat at bluenotes. its now my thinking hat :D and yesterday, i got fuzzie peaches and hershy's chocolate kisses! brainfood, i swear! :drool:

Last edited:
Last night I bought the cd:

Ours-Distorted Lullabyes

a black sweater that has white stripes

and I saw three movies this weekend:

Ballistic-Ecks vs. Sever
Sweet Home Alabama
Banger Sisters

I'm going to see another movie tomorrow like I need a hole in my head:|

I bought work clothes

I bought a cute short houndstooth skirt. I also got a moleskin jacket with beads and embroiderywith a skirt and top to go with it. I have to dress "professional" most of the time for work.

Somebody lock my purse up...I went and bought another Barbie! :uhoh:

Chair Flair Barbie! :cute: I did get her 50% off though! :kiss:

3356568%3B23232%7Ffp66%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E232333%3B77%3A4%3A6ot1lsi

___
:wave: My doll's shoes are more purplish see-through though...and you can't see all of the sparkles on her jacket and skirt!

Last week, I spent more than I should of on a new Fendi purse, a Marc Jacobs purse and 2 Christian Dior tops.

Calgon take me away. :| :wave:

HelloAngel said:
Last week, I spent more than I should of on a new Fendi purse, a Marc Jacobs purse...

I recently bought a new Perlina purse with a cool little cell phone pocket. :heart:

Back
Top Bottom