Its a fissure #TFIF

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
I have been sucked into clicking on the link for this puzzle Angie is talking about
I hope its not addictive
:drool:

lara....dont do it!!!! save yourself!!!!!

MG i even looked at the source code to see if anything was written in there :reject:

i REALLY need to get out more :lmao:

Oh it is believe me...it'll drive you nuts!! LOL WHere the feck is this cd?!?! I tried using the metal rod maybe I could break the radio LOL didn't work

I've done it
I have got quite a few items
But wtf am I supposed to be trying to do?
Do I just stay in this room?
I'm stupid :huh:

yeah get all the items until you get the box and it plays the video...then I dunno LOL that's what we're trying to figure out

These are the following items you need to find:

Box
Battery
cd case
letter
3 keys
tape
metal rod
cable
2 rings

and the FECKIN CD!

No, Angie this game is harmful to my health.
I am going mad now.
Maybe this is a trick game and there is no cd.
:|

I was hoping you could throw the "small box of a mistery" at the window or door or something but sadly you can't :(

Ok I got it!!!!!!!
Watch the video
Now the little guy points at a spot and a little cross appears when the man disappears click on the spot. Im through the blue door!

Oh and a safe appears the code is 1994. I think thats what the link was about.

what safe????????

allow me to voice what i have been thinking for about 30 minutes:

fucking game! fuckers! fuck fuck FUCK

:mad:

i need to go for a walk...with my comp....and dump it in a storm water drain
:mad:

The boy in the video he pionts at the wall and the cross appears when the boy wanders off keep clicking where the cross appeared

then click at the square that appears on the wall (the safe will then appear)

Click in code 1994

Then a screwdriver appears, at first I thought i could break the window but no you atack the knob on the door, I found that bit tricky, then you are freed. :up:

!!!!!!!!

i saw "fastclick" in the code and didnt realise what it was for. i click on that spot where the + was, but it just takes me to the stereo.

You have to wait until the video ends I think it kept taking me to the stereo at the start.

Back
Top Bottom