Its a fissure# Stolichnaya for Zoey

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
Sicy I've been promising these pics for over a week now and finally have 2 (only 2 :grumpy: ) which are postable. First off, the cat went feral this morning and hid from me and I thought he wouldn't come out for his photo shoot. I caught him eventually, then locked him in his room and snapped away. The batteries of course then started dying on the camera, but I had spares.
Which didn't work at all, naturally.
:grumpy:

But I got 2 almost decent ones out of this morning's efforts. I am calling him Stoli (Stolichnaya the vodka), mum calls him Boris, my dad calls him something which I can't repeat here. :lol:

So here is Stoli/Boris/Riggs, Zoey's potential boyfriend:

Attachments

• stoli1.jpg
    stoli1.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 74
They're shit quality, but I swear, once I get this camera sorted and get the cat when he is in a somewhat normal mood I'll get some more and you'll be able to see the resemblance between them. Except for his toes, he's JUST like Zoey!

:D

angie, I don't want to alarm you
but I think that cat is planning to have you for dinner

i noticed Angela's explanation but still it sounds strange to me...

bonosgirl84 said:
:heart: you named your cat after liquor.

Stolichnaya is a drink?

The only thing that comes to my mind with that name is "stol" which is "chair" in Slovene.

Cute cat! :)

Re: i noticed Angela's explanation but still it sounds strange to me...

U2girl said:

Stolichnaya is a drink?

The only thing that comes to my mind with that name is "stol" which is "chair" in Slovene.

Cute cat! :)

It is a Vodka. Russian I think.

and if you drink enough of it...you need to find a chair quickly, perferably one with a hole in it that also has that flushing feature.

ohmy.jpg

That could be a reason to post more as well April :lol:

I think his eyes are a greenish colour Sicy, they're not as striking as Zoey's and my camera is pretty average at giving a good clear pic. I'll try and get some good ones to show you if he lets me :D

thanks. I'll take your word for it lol

zonelistener said:

It is a Vodka. Russian I think.

and if you drink enough of it...you need to find a chair quickly, perferably one with a hole in it that also has that flushing feature.

Was that what Jeff Daniels in Dumb&Dumber was drinking when he...?

:lol:

Back
Top Bottom