It's a fissure No. 7

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
can you meet me back here in about fourteen hours?

when we made jack plans, i forgot that you lived on a different planet. :(

actually 14 hours is doable. that would be....*adds*....2.20pm. never too early for the turps....

god bg, we went to the classiest dive bar tonight. you would have loved/hated it. there was this sign out the front, which said the usual:
-no thongs or stubbies after 4pm
-no colours ***
-no intoxicated persons
etc

and i was looking at it thinking, colours? wtf? no 'coloured' people? no like, red t-shirts? huh? and then it hit me, i was in bikie territory! :lmao:

i have scored a present for you which will have no problems getting through customs :love:

:sexywink:

My boss told me a story last night from when she used to tend bar. She got a crank call...somebody asking for a Jack Meoff. She said she yelled it out like 3 times before somebody pointed it out to her. :lmao:

Is No. 7 and Jack Lives Here trademarks over in your planet as well? Or does this thread mean nothing to anyone else but me.

it means much to me!!

i'm such a fan that i actually understand why this thread is called no. 7. :drool:

p.s. no stubbies. :shifty:

i don't know what stubbies are in australia but it made me think of penises.

penises are usually contained within a pair of stubbies. being the hopelessly useless nation we are, we ran out of words early on to describe even the most common of things.
a stubby is a little foam type beer bottle cooling device held in the hand, and also a short tight pair of shorts. always dark blue in colour and worn by workmen.

you are going to love your present bg. i am sure
:love:

Back
Top Bottom