IT'S A FISSURE BOEING #747

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
It is 7.30pm.

Boofhead rang me at midnight last night to say he arrived in Singapore ok, and that he has now seem a machine gun up close and personal. Someone else with a machine gun also spilled his giant bag of milky ways I had packed for him all through his luggage as he couldn't find any contraband.

He now rings to say he is safely at Gatwick about to start leg 63 of 'Boofhead's Really Excellent Adventure'.

He will arrive in Valbonne one of these days.

I forgot to remind him to drive on the OTHER side of the road. Damn France and their roundabouts.

He's back?? Woohoo!!
smile.gif
smile.gif

lol @ boofhead
biggrin.gif

haha nah risti, he's still on his way there.

Im just happy there have been no...ya know...when a plane falls out of the sky type things?

I really have an irrational fear of aeroplanes.

smile.gif

Ha! Singapore is gorgeous in comparison to Bangkok. Singapore is a great airport actually.

Bangkok grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Step off the plane.
Heat and beautiful stench hit you in the face.
A sign that says "Welcome to Thailand- Land of SMiles"
Man holding machine gun is standing waiting for your arrival.
Yeah, welcome to the land of smiles!

Actually its 5 days, it seems to be shorter than that!

If anyone is remotely interested, the latest updates are: Someone or something emptied out the visa account, still dont know what the culprit was should be sorted soon enough, but still a pain in the A. On that same day, he got to his hire car and found someone had broken into it in the hotel carpark. Following this was a very frustrating time trying to explain to the Hertz desk what had happened as the car hire places are very unwilling to speak English to him. 50 Euros later he has a new car. Makes you wonder what you pay insurance for...Anyways....
Thanks for listening to me rave on Zoney!

angie for the next 5 days u should build a pyramid of beer cans in your lounge room and by the time he gets home, you will be finished and have a big surprise waiting for him when he walks in the door!!!

My god, you have no idea how much he'd love that! Only prob, he likes carlton cold or crowns, dont think they'd stack too well!

Every guy's dream: A great wall of beer

rolleyes.gif

Back
Top Bottom