It's a fissure #36

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
My boss told me to do something very specific this morning. I began it. After lunch she emails me out of the blue and says why haven't you done it? I write back saying it was a weird situation as even though she had searched in my base for this data, I couldn't see it anywhere and that all the records I had seemed legitimate etc etc etc. I explained the whole thing was puzzling but I was tempted to just go ahead and fix this data so it was good. (its hard to explain exactly what we do as the terms would mean nothing to most people) She then emails me back a bit later with the most ridiculous pile of horse shit I have ever read in my life. She made a personal attack on my character, my personality, my intelligence, blah blah blah. I have saved the email out of sheer shock.
Stupid thing is, it was her dickless numbnut husband (one of the directors) who had originally fucked up my db in the first place filling it with all these records that were not legit. Now they appear legit and without trying to question what she had done, as she has years experience on me, she retaliates with this.
The only purpose to this thread was to rant and rave. I am now suspicious she may want me to quit as I am pregnant and they wont offer maternity leave so she may be thinkig get rid of me now so I have time to train a new person before I am gone and this stupid cumbersome base will have a smooth transition.

I just wanted to rant. I dont care about the stupid job, I cant complain as the highest authority there is her stupid husband and I can hardly make a complaint to one of them about the other can I. I never wrote back to her email. I think emails are stupid for dealing with certain things and I wont be in tomorrow so I hope she is over her pms by friday.

Woe.

:mad:

It's a shame when bosses abuse their authority!!!!!

Is there someone higher up that you can file a complaint with? There should be no reason why she should attack you as a person!!!!!

I had a boss like that once...she would often times blow things out of porportion and refuse to listen to my side of things. Unfortunately I had no one to complain to.....I finally got sick of her games and quit, which was what she wanted because she didn't like me.

listen,
Do you have a union?

Even if you don't there are certain rules every employer MUST abide by, such as maternity leave.

Don't let this person scam you in anyway
even if it means court action

Your boss is evil

Sounds fishy to me. Just make sure you you keep good records of stuff so they can't pull any more crap on you. Print out copies of you data so you can back-up what you say.

Is it a really small company? Otherwise, I think they have to give you maternity leave.

Angela Harlem said:
I never wrote back to her email.
very good
make them think you won't react
and then show up at work one day with a bulldozer!
losers
:mad: :mad: :mad:

I still want to use the angry face

Whats this email crap?

March over to her desk and kick her ass!

Thanks guys for your therapy replies!
Unfortunately there is no union that I am aware of. At the end of the year, I am going to make her sack me incase I do decide to sue her sorry ass, as her reasons will have to be pregnancy. I wont have been there a year which is when they are required to offer maternity.
Failing that, I will take the suggestion of a bulldozer or April's stick, or both and plant fishsticks in her pot plants and office furniture so the smell gets really rancid then I will go in in a few weeks and exclaim really loudly "what is that God awful smell?" so everyone hears me and she looks like a stinky person. Which she is.
Plan C might be good, which is just to keep my mouth shut and put up with it for a bit longer then tell her she sucks more than deathbear and I dont like her and quit.

Sorry to hear about your boss Daisyphisto. Another loser ass who had too much authority.

tvhits2.jpg

here, Angiegirl, it's the other men in black and they have offered to 1) cheer you up, and 2) kick that mean woman's butt for you :D

I hope things get better for you job-wise soon, there's no way a nice person like you should be treated like, much less working for a self-centered person like that.

*looks above and keeps mouth closed :D

..hope all is not woe for long angie

~..laxatives can go a long way as well...

..am good..us Brits must have done something right..the weather this weekend has been fantastic..you can't avoid the sight of hundreds of people in town staring up at the sky like they have never seen it before..other than that everything is pretty normal and going ok :)

Woohoo!!!!!! Thanks Nikka's!!! That is beyootiful! You are so sweet :)

Thanks acro babe hehehe, sorry to interupt you and pop girlie :D

Back
Top Bottom