Its a fission chips#124

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angela Harlem

Jesus Online
swearing.gif

muwuahahaha tis the best smilie ever angie
ive had him in aussieu2land for a while now
although i went back to find him on a smilie page and he was brown not pink.
i prefer him pink.

But Sicy he is multilingual! If he has asterisks and tildes and hash symbols coming out of his mouth we almost know what he's saying. This way he could be swearing in Latin, Mandarin, Greek, Swahili, Canadian, Nepalese or Turkish!

Plus he is good for those who lip read. I am sure there are plenty here.

!

Wow really pop girlie? How did you learn? Did you get taught or kinda just have to learn for yourself? I find it so incredible that people can do that. Its so clever. Were you born with deafness in one ear? Dont answer if I am asking too many questions. I'm too nosey for my own good.

But :up: to you :)

Angela Harlem said:
Wow really pop girlie? How did you learn? Did you get taught or kinda just have to learn for yourself? I find it so incredible that people can do that. Its so clever. Were you born with deafness in one ear? Dont answer if I am asking too many questions. I'm too nosey for my own good.

But :up: to you :)

Hehe, it's ok, Angie. :) How it happened was I had surgery for it when I was around six years old. It was originally supposed to open up my eardrum (or something like that, so I could hear better since then I was only hearing about 80% in that one ear), but the doctors fucked it up :mad: so I ended up losing most of my hearing in my right ear, winding up with about 10%, and I'm being generous in my guesstimate. :slant:

I can hear fine in my left one, but it's strange because if I want to block out sounds at night all I have to do is lie on my left side and I can't hear anything. When I'm out with friends they all know to stand on my left side. Sometimes if they forget they give me weird looks when I swerve to change positions, lol. I'm used to it from having had to deal with it so young, and the lip reading is something I may have picked up from when I was little and just beginning to handle it. My parents tried suing the doctors, but by the time they go around to it, he had skipped town (Motherf*%$ing dick, :madspit: ).

Ok, that's more about me than most of y'all ever needed to know. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom