it's a fish L - coffee on my laptop

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i've pulled every key off the keyboard and have been letting it dry out all morning... i don't think any got inside the computer it's self

will attempt to put the keys back on in an hour or so.

until then i'm stuck on the desktop at work :mad:

on a side note, my office now smells like a starbucks

Oooooh that sucks so much!:mad: That happened to someone I know...the plasitc on his laptop literally started melting! Then again, he probably shouldn't have kept using it after spilling water all over it...:huh: If anything, you should be able to send it in for repairs. If you have a Dell, theyr'e suprisingly good at that kind of thing.

I am a moron and still spill drinks on my desktop tower all the time.
You'd think I'd either move the tower or stop putting drinks on my desk :mad:

I drink redbull. It gives me wings, plus I have a desktop replacement laptop at work.:)

I just realized that I don't drink coffee. Maybe I should start? :mad: :mad: :mad:
:mad:

angry.jpg

Oh noes! I hope it's fixable :hug:

Last year, my sister accidentally spilled juice on my laptop keyboard and nearly fried the motherboard :ohmy:

Luckily the damage wasn't terrible, but with all the problems I've been having with it lately, I don't think it'll last for very long :sigh:

Headache in a Suitcase said:
yea scratch that... i just took the battery out and put a fully charged one in... she's dead.

the laptop is dead... long live the laptop.

and no one's in IT :mad:

:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: Where the f are they? I'll call up there and cuss up a storm if it would help. :mad: :rant:

Headache in a Suitcase said:

everything is on that one...

on a side note, i'm using like aol friggin 5.0 on an old desktop that was laying around the house in order to remain connected to the internet.

i have a problem :sad:

It's ok, I hear there are groups for people like you. I mean, us. Lord knows when I moved 2 years ago and had no internet for 2 days here I was going a little batty. Thank god for it at work.

:shifty:

Back
Top Bottom