iTs A fIsH #24

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
i have 'Everything I Do I Do it For You' by Bryan Adams stuck in my head.

and its all angiepangie's fault.

i also think its time for the salometown karaoke bar to open its doors...

THEME FOR THE WEEK : BAD 80's TUNES

Starring Acrob@t and Salome

Back up singers are required to wear leg warmers and tease their hair until it can be teased no more.

First Show Tomorrow Night. Bring your rollerskates and dates for a hip shake in the party state!

ok but dont tell diamond
he likes karaoke
and he likes beyond thunderdome chicks
lets get lots of bright red lippy and big hoop ear rings angie

that way saloney and acro will look reeeeallll purty :cute:

oh babeeeee

Acro is gonna look delish in blue eyeshadow and i can see salomey's horizontal stripes matching in superbly with the fishnets, especially if his hairy legs are in good form that day.
:heart:

We're gonna make these boys STARS!!!!! :love:

I don't mind horizontal stripes nor fishnets
but do things such as bad 80's tunes exist?

i used to sing roxette songs in my basement with my friends on video. we called ourselves the closet because we got all our ridiculous clothes from my closet. we called our show the coming out of the closet tour and my evil parents allowed us to do this without even attempting to explain why our name could be misleading to some. i think my parents conceived me for their entertainment.

..are you expecting a rendition of Girls Just Wanna Have Fun?

I am laughing so hard that I have silenced the coffee shop

Screaming Flower said:
i used to sing roxette songs in my basement with my friends on video. we called ourselves the closet because we got all our ridiculous clothes from my closet. we called our show the coming out of the closet tour and my evil parents allowed us to do this without even attempting to explain why our name could be misleading to some. i think my parents conceived me for their entertainment.

...will you recognise me..call my name..or walk on by...hey hey hey hey...ohhhhhhhhhh

zooropamanda said:
that or a WHAM number
We're gonna turn u into the next David Cassidy, Acro

..when I hear a "we're" I get worried...tis angie being a bad influence as usual ? :p

Screaming Flower said:

Screaming Flower said:
i think my parents conceived me for their entertainment.

is there any other reason for having children

I have a delicious plan for my children

if it's a guy I will call him Jennifer
if a girl she will be called Frank

It will bve sooooo funny....:eeklaugh:

does this make me a bad person?

Back
Top Bottom