iTs A fIsH #16

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
that chick who wrote the scathing attack on bono hunted me down somehow and left a message on my website.

i left a message from bono in her guest book and she obviously got so wound up that she tracked me down to my website, even though i didnt leave my name or email.
perhaps she is actually a u2 fan....

she deleted my message from her guest book, but im going to leave her there. im not afriad of criticism.
funny though, i criticised her webpage, she didnt have anything to say about mine.
she just wanted to leave a little message to let me know she stalked me back to my page?

------------------
I am a cowgirl of funk

*Last Train to Bono*

eek.gif

Well, maybe she wants you to know that she's intelligent...(not that I think she is)

lol christi!! I'd be rather worried that she wasted that much time stalking you on the internet
eek.gif

I'm curious...what did you say to her?
biggrin.gif

------------------
tomorrow's just an excuse away
so I pull my collar up and face the cold, on my own...

zoney...you scare me

hi
bye
wink.gif

the only possible way she could have known was that she somehow lurked here and saw what i wrote in that thread then followed my sig.

i didnt say anything all tht bad. I just signed as bono and she has a section in her guestbook that says "how should i kill mariah carey?" or put her to sleep or something like that.
all i said was that she should show her her website.
hehe

Back
Top Bottom