iTs A fiSh #15 LIL SiS CROWNING

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

zooropamanda

Rock n' Roll Doggie VIP PASS
I hereby declare Sweetest Thing honourary lil sis number 4. She's got the stuff that it takes methinks. Kindess and a poet too
smile.gif

Lil sis Number 1 Bebarama, lil sis number 2 BabyGrace and lil sis number 3 Christi, weren't around to discuss proceedings this time, so I go it alone and crown you with our home made daisy wreath, ST, Lil Sis #4.
Wear that daisy chain with pride, girlie.
Welcome to the family.

Damn, u girls are making me feel old. Anymore little sisters and I could open up a brothel.
tongue.gif

------------------
*I am a cowgirl of funk*

[This message has been edited by zooropamanda (edited 04-18-2002).]

Oh man no way!

She tried to steal interference from me and put a horse's head in my bed!
mad.gif

tongue.gif

*sniff* Lil' ol' me? *sniff, sniff* This is such an honour! I'm so excited. I always wanted to be part of the lil' sis group (having never had a big sister in RL at all). What do I have to do--I won't let you down! (Am I the oldest little sis?)

Yay! Thanks so much Manda!

---
On a side note, I'm happy I decided to check this thread. Originally, when I read "Lil Sis crowning" I thought someone's mom had gone into labour and had a little girl ('crowning' is the term for when the baby emerges) Too much science studying for me. Plus too much ER....
tongue.gif

Sicy--watch your back...

Good to see y'all keeping it in the family
biggrin.gif

Oh gawd.......what is wrong with me lately and my very bad jokes? I should not even type here anymore, but its like a disease. I can't stop.

Sorry...on with the crowning....

Baaaaaaahahahahahaha.

Back
Top Bottom