It's A Facial #1405

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

foray

Rock n' Roll Doggie
foray brings you these messages from a land far away.

-----------
you are alone in your own planet. you try to travel to distant places only to find that every place reminds you of home. your heart beats in one place. you drink some lemonade, some punch, get punched, skateboarding off a ridge and falling into the arms of a lover. but still alone

. truly

so you try to work things out, pay your bills, tend your garden. your rose in a glass casing. your only friend is not human but a plant that can only sway with the wind in response or agreement.
this is how it is, this is how it is, how it is, it is. truly, now.

this message has been intercepted. encryption has been interfered with. no wonder it makes no sense.

you laugh and there is sweetness in the laughter of all the stars

----

oh, hello, it's official!

foray

Isn't that from The Little Prince? I just got that book for my birthday! :heart: I read it in French when I was 13, but now I have it in English. :)

little prince it is, meeganiniu... I love your mangled handle. Wish I could read, or better yet speak French. I can only count up to ten as well as ask someone to eat shit.

screamballs, you wouldn't last one second in forayland; mirrorball fezs are banned. we don't know why exactly, rumour has it that in 1977 someone wore one and the sunlight that bounced of it blinded 34 people.

i am so pathetic, my internet connection is so dumb, my phone company's dumb, the meaning of my real name (re: thread in lemonade) is dumb, and most of all my friends in IO are du--

oops.

yarof

foray said:
screamballs, you wouldn't last one second in forayland; mirrorball fezs are banned. we don't know why exactly, rumour has it that in 1977 someone wore one and the sunlight that bounced of it blinded 34 people.

what about chaps? are chaps allowed in forayland? i have to say that at least in screamball land, our internet connection usually works. actually no it doesn't. i'm lying. i was born in 1977 so the mirrorball fez wearing felon was not i. i love the little prince.

I turned on the TV last night and there was a Christina Aguileruayifjdsaojo yeah video on and she was wearing chaps and it was :barf:

Back
Top Bottom