It will officially go bad

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

fah

Blue Crack Addict
Yes, all that Christmas chocolate will go bad if you don't eat it.

So go ahead and eat it. I've been eating these little Lindt Christmas balls that were hanging on my Christmas tree.

:drool:

There is a box of Belgium chocolate still sitting under my tree.

Sorry, I should say a tower of Belgium chocolate sitting under my tree.

The gift cards reads:

Pure chocolate Snowmen, Santas...
Milk chocolate almond rochers
Fortune cookies dipped in milk chocolate
Milk chocolate dipped pretzels
Chocolate almond bark

Brownies, peanut butter balls, fudge, chocolate Poppycock, Chex Mix, chocolate chip cookie...they ALL go bad if not eaten right way.

Trust me...nothing in my house is going to go bad and the fact that I've been wearing flannel pants with a drawstring waist for 3 days proves it :mad:

Bono's American Wife said:
Brownies, peanut butter balls, fudge, chocolate Poppycock, Chex Mix, chocolate chip cookie...they ALL go bad if not eaten right way.

Trust me...nothing in my house is going to go bad and the fact that I've been wearing flannel pants with a drawstring waist for 3 days proves it :mad:

You're a fibber...you've worn those since Xmas Day.,..you haven't gone outside for 4 days and and now I learn its Chocolate!!!!! :mad:

one time, i had a job interview at see's candy. the sales person took me to the back room and the smell of chocolate was so overwhelming i nearly passed out. oh yeah, i ended up working for them for 2 years. great job:wink:

:drool:

1204mainimage.jpg

I too have chocolate left over from Christmas.

We had a chocolate fatality in the house last night. One of the mini fahs left a Smartie filled chocolate Santa in front of the fire place. Thankfully he was wrapped in foil but when I picked him up - he had turned into a pile of chocolate goo. :ohmy:

Back
Top Bottom