It was officially the most random prom ever

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ribbons&bows

Acrobat
and it was awesome!!

Let's see, there was

BJ's takeout at a picnic table...
Legalize pot picketers...
Guys playing chess... (pissed them off too :wink:)
Cloggers...
Two Australian guys asking if they could take our picture...

Oh, there was a woman and her husband (I'm thinkin he had a toupee but :shrug: ) and she was pushing a cat stroller

Oh yes... It was a cat stroller

*said with the straightest face possible*

Ya know just to add to the randomness of the night :p

A cat pram? :laugh:

Our formal was pretty uneventful. I did go in a minbus for 18 people but there were only 17 seats so one guy had to sit on a stool from my friends house, opened the back door mid journey and nearly fell out. There was also a huge bottle of champagne which caused us to be 30 minutes late because the 18 occupants of the minibus stopped outside Mc donalds for paper cups and spent the next 25 minutes trying to open it. It was foul, I don't think we finished it in the end.

Good times.

We got a speech from the driver of the limo before we left that if he thinks we're drinking "the ride will end and I'll take you right back" :rolleyes:

I mean, come on dude we aren't that dumb to go to prom wasted and barf everywhere

Wait...

Someone did barf
and people walked through it
EWWWWWWWWWWWW It was really funny though :lol: since it was one of the "popular girls from the bus"

Were there a lot of stoned people? That's always fun to watch.

We took a picture with this sign
It was too funny to pass up

oursafersign.jpg

ribbons&bows said:

The one last year sucked and we planned it :laugh:

Our school stopped planning our formals because every year more girls were getting pregnant after it and it wasn't the sort of image they wanted a Catholic grammar school to have. Our year outdid itself though, something like 9 girls (out of 80, which isn't that many) were pregnant in our final year, all of them just left when they were about 5 months pregnant apart from one girl who kept it a secret.

Back
Top Bottom