it was almost officially a hangover

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
just almost lol.

i went out to the irish pub last nite with eebz and lylas (also interferencers, but they haven't posted here much recently).
i had 1/2 bottle of Blackthorn's Hard Apple Cider. I know to most of you that doesn't sound like much, but i hardly ever drink. I think that's more than I've ever had to drink at one time. I was beginning to feel it a little :drunk:

after we got home i had a pepsi, and every time i burped, it tasted like the stuff. this morning when i woke up and my stomach felt like crap :yuck: but i'm feeling a little better now after having my morning pepsi and some animal crackers that eebz brought with her to snack on. i think i can still taste that apple cider a little lingering :huh:

i didn't want to get up and go to work today, but here i am. we were up till around 3am, and eebz left to go b ack to Houston (she had come up to go to the Texas OU game yesterday) at 8am this morning :yawn:

i have come to the conclusion that i never want to get drunk lol. :barf:

Last edited:
bonosgirl84 said:
i always felt that a hangover was a fair trade off. :wink:

but i can have just as much fun without feeling sick the next day :shrug:

I've never had a hangover.

And I have been VERY, VERY, VERY drunk. I just drink water before I go to bed and I wake up fine. :shrug:

last nite at 3am before i went to bed, i heard a bird chirping outside...maybe it was drunk too? :shrug: :lol:
or very confused at least :wink:

i like this smilie :shrug:

As a suggestion for you Abel, if you're not a big drinker and want to have something once in a while - stay away from cider! It's deceptive since it's so sweet and goes down so easily. You're better off sipping a beer or something with a lower alcohol content. Cider is really strong - my friend and I used to call Cider Jack Cider Crack because of how mental it makes people. Just a suggestion! :)

I find the best way to avoid a hangover is to get drunk sober up a good bit before u get home -sleep for like 3 hours and in the morning you feel chipper - well I did on Thursday night anyway

Except I havent had been able to sleep past 9am for 3 weeks now and its really getting to me :crack:

Back
Top Bottom