It so Fickle #5

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ody

Refugee
I am becoming increasingly cynical and pissed off.

Please persuade me and give me reasons why I shouldn't.

the power is out across the eastern seaboard.

the american deficit for this year alone (which isnt nearly over) is in the billions.

chances are, your going to die.

your better days are likely behind you.

Dear Ships of Scalped Flamingos,

I do not need more reasons to be cynical, although your thoughts are duely noted.

Salome,

Thanks, but some days I think it might be better to be Dutch. Today could be one of those days.

Zonie,

No, that was just Screamer reading into comments.

Mostly the cynicism has to do with 1) my job (50+hours a week this month)
2) my non-existant love life 3) my impatience with where I am right now gnerally speaking

I admit, I did give you a reason to read it that way.

But it was still your mind that made the twisted leap!

jkayet said:
i'm rsvp'ing no to wedding invites because i don't have a date :tsk:

i let the cynics get in the way

:(

I think I have scamed a free or VERY cheap ticket (like, paying JUST the taxes) to England...I step in as your date, if need be.

I am a cheap date...and I entertain myself with slices of pizza in refuse piles.

zonelistener said:

:(

I think I have scamed a free or VERY cheap ticket (like, paying JUST the taxes) to England...I step in as your date, if need be.

I am a cheap date...and I entertain myself with slices of pizza in refuse piles.
Actually, the next one is in a month and a half-two months at home...and I'm unfortunately home for it. Unless I chain myself to the radiator here... :hmm: It's a distinct possibility that I'll do that. Or evade immigration. :shifty: Sorry! An English wedding would be fun to go to...no invites to those yet though...meggie, get moving! ;)

Back
Top Bottom