It So Fickle #3

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Ody

Refugee
This is kind of like BC's "one time" stories, only not really because it just happened this week.

So there I was just packing up my stuff nicely after class, and this very attractive girl comes over and asks me if I want a ride to this dinner thing that the class is doing.

And I was like, "I don't know" because I totally wasn't expecting it, and because I was thinking about coming there from somewhere else. Then I just said, "you know what, I'll just drive".

Then after mostly everyone leaves, I am going to walk out and the prof., who is talking to two other students, interrupts his conversation with them to tell me "stay here for a minute".

I was thinking, "oh crap, what did I do?"

Then he finishes talking to them and they leave and he hits me on the back of my head with a rolled up paper and says "you idiot".

I thought that was funny.

Well basically I'm just an idiot and am oblivious.

And then after stuff like that happens I over-analyze it to death.

But maybe I will talk to her at the dinner :p.

*edit*

btw I can never post again because my post count now indicates everything that is true about the cyclops.

Last edited:

Ody said:
btw I can never post again because my post count now indicates everything that is true about the cyclops.

my first genuine, out-loud laugh of the day. thank you.

I have no idea what I would have done in that situation
and there's a good reason for that

I know I'm terrible :sad:

But it's not intentional. I really am that stupid.

Once this other girl asked me how my "personal life" was, and I started talking about playing sports and my classes.

Then when I left I was like: damn, she just asked me if I had a girlfriend.

See, my mind just doesn't work.

So you've had 2 hot chicks come talk to you? Ody, ody, ody....go talk to them. I bet any money they're on some message board talking about how they tried talking to this guy who doesn't appear to like them...

:lol: Yeah, definitely talk to her at the dinner.

I can't totally laugh though, I'm so oblivious about things as well.

so umm. Yeah I did talk to her at the dinner. And well, it was kind of weird, because I was still intimidated by the whole process. Let's just say that I am far from smooth. *cough*

BUT...

I have a "coffee appointment" on Thursday, which was of my own design.

So :) :dance:

:lol: Your professor sounds pretty cool!

[edited because I didn't read that you talked to her. :eeklaugh:]

I've been just as oblivious before, though. It sucks when you realize after the fact "heeeyyy, she was just hitting on me!" :sexywink: I've wised up since then, though (I think :slant: ).

Back
Top Bottom