It;s Ofrficla#chhescake

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
:ohmy: I hope bassy didn't pass out in front of the puter :uhoh:

the last thing he said to me on msn was that he needed to go lie down, and he isn't answering msn now :crack:

God ABEL you and your msn obsession.

You freak out everytime someone doesnt answer you :crack: :coocoo:

i notice when people are on aim, i think sometimes they notice me, but still, no one ever talks...

i mean that no one talks to me and i hardly talk to anyone else as well...

nearly no one talks to me...it's funny...i have aim for what...i guess in case of much needed album info from a friend who didn't know that the cd existed...

i smell a burning candle...there aren't SUPPOSED to be candels burning...that freaks me out...

adamswildhoney said:

no one even notices whenever i am on msn :mad:

Make them notice you...start a conversation with someone if you want to talk to them.

Me, I rarely use aim or msn anymore, unless I'm sending someone a file. I even went through and cleared out all my contact names of people I don't chat with. So I don't even think you're on my list anymore :huh:

errr....

I don't really know what happened

I made the thread last night and then I woke up in my bed this morning
the puter was still on with this thread on the screen and ABELs and Tiff's msn boxes

I'm a looooser

If you would have had more than just cheesecake for lunch you would have been able to drink more and not pass out in front of the puter. Next time have a burger or some chicken. Cheesecake is not a lunch. :tsk:

Silly kids. :lol:

Back
Top Bottom