It`s Official NUMBER It`s Impossible to...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Angel

Elvis' Naughty Angel
... find a place to live in this friggin city!!!! :scream:

and I can't find the number button on this stoooooooopid keyboard. AND my friend has been gone ALL DAY!!! and I am lonely!!!!!!! AND HUNGRY!! and want a place to live..............

:(

Good luck finding a place to live.
The # key is sometimes on the far right of the keyboard - either above the enter key, or on one of the ' @ keys. At least it has been on computers I owned...the US ones have the # key above 3, right?

just think angel, in a few months you are going to laugh at yourself for being so annoyed with the adjustments that you were going through when you moved to Montreal. it is a massive change, give it time, you will adjust and it will work out and in no time you will be living like a native. :up: :hug:

LarryMullen's_POPAngel said:
When I got my haircut today my hairdresser mentioned how hot she thinks Bertuzzi is. :yes: :hyper:

:rant: :mad: :madspit: :angry:

berWHOzzi more LIKE it!! stop spreading your canucks propaganda :mad:

wait, this thread is for loving on angel. :D

so - despite my clear allegiance to hate the canucks (mainly bertuzzi) - i will *gulp* talk *gulp* nice about them *GULP*

they're very um, tall and strong.

bertuzzi_todd_01.jpg

je vous aime beaucoup angel, j'espere que tu es un peu plus hereuse maintenant!! :l'amore: JE T'ADORE :l'amore:

Back
Top Bottom