It?s Official: I?m A Sick Pervert

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TheBrazilianFly

Rock n' Roll Doggie FOB
I live in a building and the place next to my building is a three-store house with a balcony on the back. The woman that leaves there (with her family) goes everyday to the balcony on her bikini to some sunbath. She?s a tall blond woman, with an amazing body, I think she?s on her 40?s and is just extremely HOT. :drool: My computer is next to my window and my window is next to her balcony, so? It?s impossible not to stare. :reject: It?s her fault really, I mean she knows there are many chances of she having many people looking at her. It?s stronger than me really. From time to time her equally hot daughter (an amazing brunette) does the same thing. Sometimes they are together. :drool: :drool: So not only am I a perv, I'm sick. :banghead: Anybody else has hot neighbors?

Hmm. Coral next door is a single mum, good friend, good for drinks and hanging out with. I'd not get in her pants though.
On the other side is Hakish (I suck at spelling Indian names) and his family. Tops bloke, in his 40's with a huge beer gut. He has a gorgeous wife and adorable kids. I dont perv on any of them though.
There's a lesbian across the road. Another lovely lady. Lived here for 4 years and only seen her about 10 times in the whole time I've lived here. No opportunity for perving.
Next to her is an ex footy player. Biggest boofhead you'd ever meet. So dumb, but so funny and cool. No perving.

Thankfully I'm moving. I might find 3 Svedish triplets ja, called Inga, Inge, and Imga. And ze goats, ja.
:drool:

. . .I think you'd like my neighbors then. . .the Mom also does gardening all day in such outfits as she sun bathes in.

I have an extremely HOT Portugese girl
living next to me.
I go out and pretend I'm expecting the
tires on car; all the while I'm checking her
out. :drool:

TheBrazilianFly said:
It's all right. I was just trying to make you feel guilty. :up:

:wink:

BrazilianFly, we are now friends. :up:

PS - This thread makes me want new neighbors..... :wink:

HeartlandGirl said:

I know where you need to move to then. :sexywink:

Won't you be my neighbor?

mr400photo2.jpg

(No, I'm not insinuating you're a gorilla, I just found this sweet picture of Mr. Rogers and had to share :wink: )

Last edited:
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood...a beautiful, scary-ass gorilla day!

Mr. Rogers :up:

Back
Top Bottom