it`s official:how in the the history of frick can you stand it...

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

flybabe

Blue Crack Addict
I`m new to this part,but I do not do so well with the fact that you have to clean up the house for TG,and no one says a word...

all that slaving and no one notices it...
I don`t care,I will clean up for Christmas all day Becaue I respect it`s meaning...

but any other day :madspit: :scream:

don`t hate me,cause I made a big deal about it:wink:

Last edited:
cleaning up? :scratch:

Nope! I don't do it :lol: I just sit in my own pile of garbage and love it. The dog cleans up all the perishable stuff ;)

It's easier to pick out your outfit when you just wear the first thing you step on in the morning. :yes:

Ugh, Thanksgiving. So much work just for one damn meal. At least at Christmas you get presents.

Just over a week to go, and thanks to your post for reminding me ( :madspit: ), I'm now dreading all the work that's coming. Cleaning up the dining room so the extended family will have a place to eat, putting up the Christmas tree and other decorations, and then helping mom cook the meal. Thankfully she does most of the cooking, but I end up doing all of the tedious stuff, like chopping celery and peeling potatoes. And then you have to deal with seeing your relatives, and not arguing at the table. And then you have to do the dishes and find room in the damn refrigerator for all of the leftovers.

:crazy:

zonelistener said:
FUCK!

I think I might need a second handyperson to fix this leak!

:huh:

flybabe: don't mess with zoney ... he means it. Especially the toenail samples. Oh, and he may request an optional sample of earwax.

zoney: I have the spackle.

I bet I could make a nice TG centerpiece out of toenails and spackle. :hmm:

Took me the longest time to figure out what TG meant. I thought, The Guy? :huh:

Anyway, all this drama is part of why Mr. LG and I moved 1000 miles away from blood relatives. He has a sister-in-law that just loves for everyone to walk on eggshells around her. But that's just opening a huge can of worms I'd rather not do right now. If anybody wants, they can come see us. Otherwise, we're watching football and having a lovely carefree day.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom