It officially sucks

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

ABEL

An Angel In Devil's Shoes
the drink holder in my car is a peice of crap :scream: :banghead: :mad: :angry:

you know, the built in drink holder between the seats in front. Well, the holes that hold the drinks in my car, are made too wide. If the cups are narrower at the bottom, like a lot of them are, the drink goes flying onto the floor when I turn a corner.

I just went to Taco Bell and got one of the combo meals, which comes with a large drink. And their large drinks are almost extra large. And it was pepsi. And I was thirsty. And well, the first corner I turned down the street, it went all over my floor...there wasn't even time to save any of it cuz I was driving in the middle of traffic, so I had to ignore it :|

Anyone know where I can get a decent cup holder? Preferrably one that goes in the same spot...I hate the ones that you attach to your windows.

:tsk:

I haven't cleaned it up yet :ohmy: :lol:

it was mainly on the floor mat where it spilled lol

it'll wash out :wink:

besides, I'd already lost a large drink, I didn't want my food to go cold and my nachos to get soggy too :shrug:

Oh ABEL... :crack:

*goes to auto supply store and buys you a new drink holder

i've bought drink holders before but none of them seem work very well :shrug:

what's the best kind to buy?

How many times has this happened to you ABEL and why do you keep putting your drink back in the holder that doesn't hold? :laugh: :der:

One time, my son and I each had a Pepsi in our respective drink holders and somehow, he knocked his out and onto the floor by my feet...when I tried to catch it, I knocked the other one out onto the floor on by his feet. :mad:

I ruined both floormats in one swoop :der: :der: :der:

I jsut remembered that I've spilt three jamba juices in the cadillac. Now it smells like overly ripened fruit in there :|

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom