It officially sucks!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

notiti

Refugee
Word.
So as a few of you may rember my "resolution" (to use the parlance of our times) this "new year" was to BOTH
A) Be cool.
and
B) Keepin pimpin.

And ladies and gentlemen I am afraid that I am damn near to ceasing to pimp because there is currently no where sufficiently crunk in which to do so in this, our fair website.
And so ladies and gentlemen I give you the designated "crunkness" area - to be known hanceforth as "the crib."

So in other words y'all needs to get it crunkilatin, as I demand pimpin grounds. Come on over to my crib.

Entertain me I say!!!!!

:confused: :shrug:

Ali%20G%2001.jpg

Last edited:
Walkron said:

$25.00.Definately $25.00.Cleveland.
I have a membership.

I am flying for free...
and I don't have buddy passes :mad:
Otherwise....I would not have a problem finding people to go

sidenote: I would take Ali Rose or Lilly because they have not seen the exhibit - although Ali Rose doesn't like flying, and I value not having a set of nails dug in my arm for two hours

I'm not THAT bad. Just give me lots of booze. And drugs. And Sigur Ros. And an American Cowboy Magazine. And a random Canadian guy in the seat next to me.

:D

zonelistener said:

I am flying for free...
and I don't have buddy passes :mad:
Otherwise....I would not have a problem finding people to go

sidenote: I would take Ali Rose or Lilly because they have not seen the exhibit - although Ali Rose doesn't like flying, and I value not having a set of nails dug in my arm for two hours

"And here he comes, he slides into home plate, you're OUT".

Basstrap said:
It would have to be the summer!

:wave:

GOOD. We'll have you to our cabin and see if you can handle tubing as well as Ali. did. SHE IS THE TUBING QUEEN.
You think roller coasters are scarey, hahaha.

You know what????

THIS IS DECIDEDLY UNCRUNK.

What the hibbity do you people think this is?
Where's the pimpin?
Where are the the video bitches?

You have all failed me!!!!

notiti said:
You know what????

THIS IS DECIDEDLY UNCRUNK.

What the hibbity do you people think this is?
Where's the pimpin?
Where are the the video bitches?

You have all failed me!!!!

Gosh, I'm really sory your feeling pissy. Chill Out dude!

Oh so now if I am a stone cold pimp I am pissy.

See the problem here kids is that people see the over all quality of crunk as being emotionally invested in something. Apparently.

See when I call you on uncrunkitude (yay I made a new word) it is your duty as a citizen of the crib to say to yourself - ah yes, indeed I should mayhaps kick this bitch up a notch. No doubt.

On should not accuse the princess of crunk of being pissy.
that is also uncrunk.

Now could we just pimp?
And where ARE those video bitches?

notiti said:
Oh so now if I am a stone cold pimp I am pissy.

See the problem here kids is that people see the over all quality of crunk as being emotionally invested in something. Apparently.

See when I call you on uncrunkitude (yay I made a new word) it is your duty as a citizen of the crib to say to yourself - ah yes, indeed I should mayhaps kick this bitch up a notch. No doubt.

On should not accuse the princess of crunk of being pissy.
that is also uncrunk.

Now could we just pimp?
And where ARE those video bitches?

Alright Laddy, you just pull up your crumpets tight to you joisty and come along for a ride with us if you dare,I believe you will shitey your jammys when
you are dorn of dutys of thou fellow patrons!

Back
Top Bottom