It Officially has been a long week

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Cleasai

Rock n' Roll Doggie
It's now 2.38am on Saturday morning. I really ought to be in bed cuddling with Pita (especially since I have to be at work in about 4 hours). Instead Im here recapping my very long week. Actually it's a tad bit more than a week but you can just bite me ;)

~ On the 12th, Dad went into the Emergency Room after being sick and in alot of pain for three days. He's never been one to get sick so this was a shocker. I guess he was worse off than what we thought because the Doctors reactions kinda looked like :ohmy: Few days later he continues to get better. The morning he was supposed to have been released from the hospital, his fever goes up landing him an even longer stay. :sad: He now has a device which helps drain out his lung. His breathing isn't as shallow now and he can talk for longer periods without having to gasp for air. Still no idea when he can come on home.

~ Shortly after Dad went into the hospital, AOL deceides to place a temporary hold onto our account preventing us from signing on. It seems as though someone hacked into a screen name of mine to pass out SPAM crap. So throughout the week I was offline, I couldn't IM anyone. Luckily I was able to call BC :wave: Betcha guys didn't even noticed I was gone :tongue:

~ As crappy as work has been, there was one brief moment that I was happy. Every Spring and Fall we have to paint these two floater walls to reflect the season's trend colors. Wanna guess what color they sent us to use for this season??? Yup, Interference Blue! :hyper: Too bad my co-workers had no clue why I was so giddy about having the chance to paint.

~ I've been getting increasingly lonlier. It certainly doesn't help to work in a mall noted to have some of the most beautiful women patrons in my age range. I literally spent one day at work watching the beautiful people walk by. Lately the only girls who even give me the time of day are either already married, has a boyfriend, or is engaged.
brokenheart.gif

~ After a whole week of no internet access, I was gidy to come home from work and jump online. You are not gonna believe this but BC is my witness... Less than a minute after I signed online, THE POWER WENT OUT!!! :rant: It was out for three hours! *breaks stuff*

~ I'm sure there is something else that happened this week, but it's now 3.28am and I'm starting to get kinda sleepy. Kat, thanks for the chats, you've helped me out alot :wave: :hug:

Cleasai said:

Kat, thanks for the chats, you've helped me out alot :wave: :hug:

You helped me out too...I was damn lonely at that place. First time I'd gone away to a strange town where there wasn't a single soul I knew...very odd. I'm glad I had so many phone calls or I would have gone crazy. :crack:

I think I was halfway there anyway though. :D

Sorry about your dad :( :hug:

I would simply die without internet for a week :crazy:

Gee Im sorry bout your dad....feel better....:hug: :hug: :hug: try to think good thoughts...tomorrow can bring better days...:yes:

Last edited:
Update: Dad was released this afternoon! He has made progress in feeling alot better. He still has a ways to go. Thanks guys :hug: Oi, he's now making weird sounds while laying in bed. Poor guy :sigh:

Best wishes for your Pop. We went through a thunder (electrical) storm last weekend and I only lost internet access for most of Sat. Almost went insane just for that short time.....:banghead:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom