It Official #What to have for lunch?? and what did you have??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

What to have for Lunch

• Turkey, Tomato, Avacado, and Swiss Cheese Sandwich on a Crossiant

Votes: 7 53.8%
  • Tomato Soup

Votes: 4 30.8%
  • PB&J (peanut butter and jelly)

Votes: 1 7.7%
  • other! suggestion......

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
well upon entering the kitchen I found out I didnt have the stuff to make the first choice so I opted for:

*drummrooll*

Grilled Cheese Sandwich and Tomato Soup

*which I am enjoying right now!! YUMMMMY :happy:

I went to the store and bought a pizza sub and I had skim milk with it

don't follow my example though...corner store food is gross

That turkey sammich sounds really good.

I had icky vending machine food for my lunch. :slant:

I had tomato soup yesterday. :)

Last edited:
im a firm beleiver that you cannot go wrong with peanut butter and jelly

your first choice on the poll was too complicated, ad tomato soup isn't substantial enough as a meal by itself

i had a sandwhich and broccoli and some macaroni salad for lunch today

if you don't have the Turkey, Tomato, Avacado, and Swiss Cheese Sandwich on a Crossiant can I have it? :hyper: :drool:

I had a Schlotzky's sandwich for lunch around 4pm...on my way home from work...it was so busy at work I didn't actually get to take a lunch :mad: actually, usually I just leave at 3:30 insteaf of 4pm and skip lunch, but it was so busy today I had to stay till 4pm anyway :banghead:

I'm hungry again too. I haven't gone grocery shopping, so there's nothing in the fridge and I'm getting tired of all the fast food around here, but I'm hungry. and lazy. and hungry. ugh...now I'm going to have to go out and get something to eat. I really want that turkey sandwich :drool: I don't know anyplace around here where I can get one tho :| I may just settle for wendy's :tsk:

ugh...ok...i've decided...i'm going to wendy's. I think it'll be chicken nuggets. wendy's isn't my first choice tonite, but it's cheap and i'm low on cash...and I had schlotzky's for um, lunch...and schlotzky's is kinda expensive :shrug:

ABEL said:
if you don't have the Turkey, Tomato, Avacado, and Swiss Cheese Sandwich on a Crossiant can I have it? :hyper: :drool:

I had a Schlotzky's sandwich for lunch around 4pm...on my way home from work...it was so busy at work I didn't actually get to take a lunch :mad: actually, usually I just leave at 3:30 insteaf of 4pm and skip lunch, but it was so busy today I had to stay till 4pm anyway :banghead:

I'm hungry again too. I haven't gone grocery shopping, so there's nothing in the fridge and I'm getting tired of all the fast food around here, but I'm hungry. and lazy. and hungry. ugh...now I'm going to have to go out and get something to eat. I really want that turkey sandwich :drool: I don't know anyplace around here where I can get one tho :| I may just settle for wendy's :tsk:

I just heard this whole post in ABEL's actual voice :laugh:

Back
Top Bottom