it official #11:08PM

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

MissVelvetDress_75

Blue Crack Addict
basking in my post-concert glow still mesmerized b
i just filed a noise complaint against my neighbors for having a loud puppy who does not shut up at all. i have been very nice by not complaining about this earlier. but enough is enough, i can't take this puppy yellping any more. the puppy has been yellping for about a month. late at night and in the wee hours of the morning. it is not cute anymore to be woken up at 4AM by a dog crying.

i just yelled at my neighbors and told them shut their f:censored:ing dog up and then i called the leasing office to file a complaint.

this is annoying, i am grouchy and want to go to bed early in my room on my bed and not in my living room on my couch! :scream:

We had a damn dog barking at all hours of the nite at my parents house (the house behind ours) I was SO PISSED OFF!! We called the cops. They eventually got rid of the dog.

Dogs :madspit:

SO ASSCRACK. You dont hear CATS barking at all hours of the nite do you? Maybe a mewowooworooeoowowoww here and there but that's about it.

yah i have feckin yelping dogs on every side of my house. They never :censored: stop. It pisses me off. They buy dogs and leave them outside for their WHOLE LIFE. to bark and piss everyone off. it should be illegal.

:down:

no cats get on f*cking fences and scream!!

they claw at your eyes
and they hiss

they always hiss

it's scary

always with the hissing

I can't wait to see rex when I go home for xmas

I will have to say goodbye to him prolly forever

I will cry

Re: I love dogs

Lemon Meringue said:
It is not the dog's fault. It is the owner's fault.

How is it the owner's fault? Does the owner bark for them? Can the owner control their ability to bark?

I'm curious.

Re: I love dogs

Lemon Meringue said:
It is not the dog's fault. It is the owner's fault.

Thank you.

Yes anita, i was implying that :) i dont mind the dogs. its the :censored: irresponsible owners.

Re: Re: I love dogs

Sicy said:

How is it the owner's fault? Does the owner bark for them? Can the owner control their ability to bark?

I'm curious.

The dog is probably either being ignored or mistreated. They can easily be trained not to bark. It's not complicated. Just like teaching them to heel or to not jump up on people.

Re: Re: Re: I love dogs

Lemon Meringue said:

The dog is probably either being ignored or mistreated. They can easily be trained not to bark. It's not complicated. Just like teaching them to heel or to not jump up on people.

and if he is being mistreated, then i have done the dog a service by calling a complaint on his owners. stupid rednecks.:mad:

Yes you have. They should not have a dog if they are not going to take proper care of it. They should get a fish or something instead. :)

I know how you feel...when my Lucy was a puppy she would cry at night because she was lonely. I had wanted her to be crate trained so she wouldn't get into trouble when I was away during the day. The crying just broke my heart so let her sleep with me. Most dogs will eventually just "get over it" and go to sleep after a while and learn to feel safe in their crates. But it does sound more like the owners' disregard or neglect that is making the poor thing bark all night.

I hope you get a better night's sleep and the stupid owners learn how to take care of their dog

wishing for a peaceful night sleep

yeah, the owners are idiots and i do believe they are neglecting the dog.

:yawn:
i am tired as hell right now and want to take a nap at my desk. i may pull a george kastanza *is that how you spell the name?* and make a bed under my desk at work to nap. lol

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom