IT FUCKING SUCKS

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

TylerDurden

War Child
Having your wallet, phone, camera, sunglasses, keys AND cigarettes all stolen in one go.

It sucks even worse if you are on an interstate holiday at the time.

Make me feel better. Tell me something shitty happened to you in the last week or so.

!

Oh no, Tyler... That's a lot to lose. Sorry about that.

Well, the only thing that really miffed me this week was a lady who made the assumption that my English is bad just because my skin is a different colour. She started talking to me like I was an idiot.

Eat some ice-cream and feel better soon.

foray

------------------
so bounce, basketball, bounce

aww that does suck tyler!

*hugs* tyler and foray

hey tyler...try calling your phone and see who answeres hehe
wink.gif

------------------
Reality is merely an illusion, albeit a very persistent one.
-Albert Einstein

Originally posted by ABEL:

hey tyler...try calling your phone and see who answeres hehe
wink.gif

Like on that episode of "Seinfeld" when Jerry's car got stolen, so he called his car phone?
biggrin.gif

That really sucks, Tyler.
frown.gif

If it's any consolation, I tried to think of something crappy that happened to me, and I can't come up with anything that compares. You've suddenly made me a little happier in realizing that.
smile.gif

------------------
"I'm nearly great, but there's something missing..."

Cant say anything to make you feel better Tyler. That just plain wrecks.

About the ringing your mobile thing, some police a while back had this guy who had his car stolen. It had his mobile in it. So the clever lil peanut of a cop, rang the phone and says "yeah mate, saw your ad in the paper, and want to buy your car. But I'm only paying $17,000 for it, lets meet and we'll have a look." Dumbass got arrested that afternoon.

This just bites more cos it was interstate and its not likely you can do much.

Sorry you had a shitty holiday, and you too fors.

Overhere in Holland the police is bombarding stolen mobile phones with SMSs. It seems to be working.

January 2, 2000

My car got broken into IN MY CARPORT even, like not even 40 ft from my door. On a Sunday nite between the hours of 7 - 9 pm!!

Stole everything. Stereo, amplifier, bazooka tube, cd changer, box of tools, MY FUCKING TAILIGHTS (mustang tailights are in high demand I guess) all my cds, broke my trunk lock and dented the trunk, shattered my window, and broke my key lock.

Yeah, I know how it feels to be violated.
mad.gif

That's horrible. Did they get the keys to your home also? If your address was in your wallet, get your locks changed FAST!!!

I had my purse stolen once on the day I stood in line for hours at the crack of dawn for U2 tickets. Yep, the tickets were in my wallet! Good seats too.
frown.gif

(((Tyler)))

I'll help you find the punk that did it Tyler and we'll kick their bloody head in!

------------------
Now I wanna sniff some glue!

Back
Top Bottom