Is't FFoiiacl# spagetthi

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
you ever notice that the amount of spaghetti you put into the pot looks much much less than the amount that you put on the plate after

damn mysterious spaghetti

Canned pasta was on sale when we went to the grocery store on Sunday. I'm stocked. Spaghetti, lasagna, ravioli...

I'm really developing a love for the stuff.

I am in a sober state of mind

I just did the title anagram style!

kick ass

Bonochick said:
Canned pasta was on sale when we went to the grocery store on Sunday. I'm stocked. Spaghetti, lasagna, ravioli...

:angry: :rant: :yell: :censored: :tsk: :mad:

the incredible shrinking spaghetti

I'm actually prolly going to be eating a lot of spaghetti the next two weeks since I'm broke till payday :tsk:

Bonochick said:

OK I think the Italians here are going to have to come to michigan to put and end to this canned pasta nonsense BC.

DiGi said:

OK I think the Italians here are going to have to come to michigan to put and end to this canned pasta nonsense BC.

I like canned pasta :shrug:

i agree with bassy.

sometimes i forget and make more than i can eat.

but canned pasta is nasty.

NASTY I SAY.

Sicy said:
sicy, would it make you feel better if i told you i make a mean chicken vino bianco, entirely from scratch?

also, my mom makes lasagna and spaghetti from scratch, none of that ragu crap. she's giving me the recipe. :yes:

so not everyone relies on others to make pastas for them. :wink:

KhanadaRhodes said:
sicy, would it make you feel better if i told you i make a mean chicken vino bianco, entirely from scratch?

also, my mom makes lasagna and spaghetti from scratch, none of that ragu crap. she's giving me the recipe. :yes:

:drool:

Back
Top Bottom