Is Anybody Still Officially Here??

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
We can get a ferret farm if I can get a beaver farm!!!!!

Oh, daisy! I :heart: Huey Lewis!!!! He's a stud too! He STILL is!!!! :cute:

Whats that mean Daize? You get a cheaper rate or somethin?

"I cant see me lovin' nobody but you for all my life...."

Now Playing...

"Downtown" by Petula Clark

That song ALWAYS makes me feel better...it ALWAYS makes me smile!

I think I'm gonna go downtown tomorrow...

I mean,

DOOOOOOOOOOOWNTOOOOOOOWN!!!

Everything's waiting for meeeeeeee!!!!!!

no..I just got a phone..but since I bought it toward the end of the billing cycle which starts on the tenth. I only got like 52 peak time minutes and 129 mobile to mobile minutes to use until the 10th.

then it's 300 anytime minutes, 1000 mobile to mobile and unlimited nights and weekends

Omigawd! I used to wander through downtown singing that song like all the time!! "everything seems brighter when your downtownnnnnn..."

Cleasai said:
Omigawd! I used to wander through downtown singing that song like all the time!! "everything seems brighter when your downtownnnnnn..."

I used to do that too!!!!!!!!!! :lmao:

Doesn't it make you feel good???

*has to listen to this song again*

I Made This Tonight...I Have Too Much Time On My Hands...I Need A Hobby...

3365334%3B23232%7Ffp6%3A%3Dot%3E2326%3D935%3D%3B96%3Dxroqdf%3E23233657%3A4574ot1lsi

Yes it always did. :hyper: Hmm, come to think of it... no wonder everyone thinks Im gay :sigh: Well, at least I didnt go performing showtunes throughout highschool... *thinks*

Aww dammit to hell... "Go greased lightenin' your burning up the quarter mile..."

Cleasai said:
Yes it always did. :hyper: Hmm, come to think of it... no wonder everyone thinks Im gay :sigh:

BWAAHAAAHAAAA!!!!!!!!

I have like one friend in the area (he's away on a cruise right now though), and he's gay. Whenever we go shopping, he's always like, "Does this make me look gay?" :lmao:

Showtunes!!!! I :heart: showtunes!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :cute:

I went to a performing arts highschool. there were no sports teams or anything! All we did was paint, sing, perform, and dance basically. Well, I didnt dance but I did just about everything else.

*slinks seductively around the computer chair* "Whatever Lola wants, Lola gets... Hey little man, little Lola wants you" *falls off chair*

I used to have a little dance number I performed when there were puddles outside...my puddle dance...

But then I slipped on the ice one day and fell on my ass in one of the puddles...and my friends drove away and left me there.

Wankers. :|

"mmmm ryan... uh I mean cookie taste good! yum yum yum"

I wish you guys had Cingular like me. We could like text each other bizarre notes throughout the day :laugh:

My dad is going to be awake to get ready for work in like a half hour...

I think it makes him feel happy in the mornings to wake up and find I am still awake. He groans and has this weary look on his face...it's like he's thinking, thank God I have Kate here to brighten my otherwise dull morning!

:wave:

bwahaha! I just turned up my speakers like really loud and shouted PITA! She's looking around going "what the hell was that??"

Back
Top Bottom