IO # Zzzzzz

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.
i hate door slammers. :angry:
my downstairs neighbor ALWAYS slams their doors!
the whole apartment shakes when they do that.

:down:

At least you dont live next door to a prostitute or a group of [insert term which is best suited to fym's anti pc thread] who can somehow get pissed on one beer and manage to have a wild party.

Doozer61 said:
i swear the guy upstairs drops something that sounds like a :censored: bowling ball at least once a week and it makes me jump out of my skin. :mad:

tired April :hug:

At least you don't live near "Jerome" anymore :wink:

:mad:noisy neighbors:mad:

Jerome was the man that lived in the apt building next to me a few years ago. They loved to have sex with the windows wide open and he would spank her and she would scream at the top of her lungs "JEROME" "JEROME"!

All the neighbors in my building would go out onto their balconies and :applaud:

:D

Doozer61 said:
Jerome was the man that lived in the apt building next to me a few years ago. They loved to have sex with the windows wide open and he would spank her and she would scream at the top of her lungs "JEROME" "JEROME"!

All the neighbors in my building would go out onto their balconies and :applaud:

:D

:lmao:

The name Jerome reminds me of a totally asexul guy I used to work with. He was totally nice, but very private and as far as all of us knew, he never dated or showed any interest anyone (male or female).

Back
Top Bottom