io you could be a winner too!!

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Basstrap

ONE love, blood, life
guess the song, pass the bong
I'm a poet and didn't know it
and now I's got da balls to show it

#1:

la laaa lalalala laa lala la laaa

???

I am not fond of fuck asses.

I mean...if that is your preference, fine.

Don't expect support from at least 52% of the Americans polled recently. They won't support politicians who support gay or lesbian unions....little alone fuck asses.

:shrug:

zonelistener said:
I am not fond of fuck asses.

I mean...if that is your preference, fine.

Don't expect support from at least 52% of the Americans polled recently. They won't support politicians who support gay or lesbian unions....little alone fuck asses.

:shrug:

Why do you assume ass fucking is only a GAY activity? Women have the anal canal as well. Hetero couples love to butt-fuck.

MrBrau1 said:

Why do you assume ass fucking is only a GAY activity? Women have the anal canal as well. Hetero couples love to butt-fuck.

Um, I think the term basstrap used was "fuck asses" not "Ass Fucking." Two different things entirely. Really. And I never directly related it the Gay/Lesbian sexual acts...you read into that.

I just said that it wasn'y my cup of tea. And related to a survey. I could have related to a survey about the number of people who get ear infections after listening to Barry Manilow music for four days straight...but I didn't.

zonelistener said:

Um, I think the term basstrap used was "fuck asses" not "Ass Fucking." Two different things entirely. Really. And I never directly related it the Gay/Lesbian sexual acts...you read into that.

I just said that it wasn'y my cup of tea. And related to a survey. I could have related to a survey about the number of people who get ear infections after listening to Barry Manilow music for four days straight...but I didn't.

I know. I just wanted to write a post w/ "butt-fucking" in it.:p

Back
Top Bottom