IO: Winter Coat

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Laura M

Blue Crack Addict
My winter coat is a cream colour with a furry hood and its 3/4 length and fitted. I love it oh and I also got a pink scarf and gloves :heart:

I :heart: having a winter coat its been so cold lately and my old coat is falling apart :slant: and the scarf I had is wooly and all the white wool sticks to the black coat and I look like an idiot :laugh:

I cant wait until Christmas now I think the Christmas rush has started - the shopping centre was bunged today :hyper: I think its a bit early myself but I love seeing all the presents and decorations it makes me so excited.

bonosgirl84 said:
the only thing christmas means to me is that summer is only six months away.

I love it if it snows and putting the tree up and the little twinkly ligths and I love going out with friends this year I hope to go to lots of outings and I love having a big meal with lots of lovely food :drool:

bonosgirl84 said:
we don't have snow in las vegas. :(

when we moved here we have the best snow falls we get snowed in and all :heart: Living high up has its advantages although its like 10 degrees colder here than everywhere else :laugh: We usually only get snow from December but there was snow this week!!!! :ohmy: Its gonna be a long cold winter methinks :hyper: :brrr:

bg84 you come to Ireland and you can stay here when it snows :up: Ill want you to take me back to Las Vegas though so I can do some gambling :hmm:

sings:

coat coat coat coat
coat coat coat coat

coaty da coat da coat!

bonosgirl84 said:
oh man lara ... that is SUCH a deal. :hyper:

:hyper: :yes:

Last night I had a dream I was on a slot machine and all this money kept falling out of it I was filling up huge buckets full of cash....maybe thats a sign I am going to have lots of cash soon :hmm:

My winter coat is dark blue. I won't really need it until December. It's supposed to get cold tomorrow and I'll need to wear a sweater. I won't believe that I just went swimming outdoors today.

I've had the same winter coat for the past 5 years or so...I :heart: it. Columbia coats are the best.

I have a fur coat too...:uhoh:...it was a gift. I think it's made of beaver. Poor beavers. Whenever I wear it, guys like to touch it and say, "I'm touching your beaver!" :der: :lmao:

we're getting a cold spell. :hyper:

i want another sweatercoat, but i need to come up with the money first. i like them cuz they're long and cozy, i like coats that go past my knees.

You just wear jumpers in Autumn?? :der: Last week I wore 4 layers - 2 long sleeved tops and a like vest type top and a big woolly jumper - I was FREEZING! :crack: I didnt go out without my coat again.

Lara Mullen said:
We usually only get snow from December but there was snow this week!!!! :ohmy:
same here!!!
second time in hundred years apparently

I bought myself a kick arse winter coat in Milan last year :up:

since it's still about 6 degrees celcius I usually walk around with my coat open now though :shrug:

Salome said:
same here!!!
second time in hundred years apparently

I bought myself a kick arse winter coat in Milan last year :up:

since it's still about 6 degrees celcius I usually walk around with my coat open now though :shrug:

During the day I dont really feel the need for my coat either as its quite mild but early in the morning and in the evening its really cold. And every morning there is ice on the car I hate walking when its icy. Im a buffoon and am liable to slip and fall.

We have the ice on the car issue too

I have to go out and swtich the car on about 5-10 minutes before we leave the house so all the ice has melted and the car has heated up :up:

When I used to have my beetle it was a nightmare in the winter. Its heaters didn't work and I used to have to drive along scraping the inside of the window as I drove. Also the windscreen wipers used to fall off as I drove round corners. and you had to drive with the windows open cos otherwise it steamed up

It was a fab car though. You kind of expect that kind of thing from a 36 year old car :up:

But now I am happy with my 2001 Ford Ka. It has heating and stuff :hyper:

the ka - they are really pretty cars!!!! I would get a black one my friend he has a black one- oh yeh and I cant drive yet im still getting lessons but im expected to drive our big monster of a car when I have got my full driving liscense :yikes: My mum wants to get a second car though I want her to get ablack renault clio :hmm:

The Ford Ka

ka.jpg

ka_royal_gr_1.jpg

They look nicer in black imo

ok well u cant se the first pic and that 2nd pic is kidna big, apologies :slant:

ooh red :heart: Red & black are my favourite car colours oh well silver too

Back
Top Bottom