IO: Whiskey makes me pee

The friendliest place on the web for anyone that follows U2.
If you have answers, please help by responding to the unanswered posts.

Sparkysgrrrl

War Child
Thanks to that damn Tsunami warning for the West Coast I damn well near had cardiac arrest and have had to drink copius amounts of whiskey to calm down.

That's right...
I used a word like "copius" while drunk

*proud

I have many horrible vodka stories. You know those regular kitchen glasses? You'd usually have milk or juice in them, every kitchen has them. One time, a friend and I were on a girls retreat in a caravan in the middle of god knows where on the central coast some place, and we figured it was a good idea to pour a straight glass of vodka. Each. It looked so harmless, in it's clarity, it's odour free and colour free meekness...

Vodka is not my friend either.

Picture it...a college campus, mid 90's. myusernamehere decides to drink a lot of vodka, because hey, why not, it's vodka. myusernamehere then decides a couple of hours later to vomit for an extended period of time. Finally mysernamehere passes out for 16 hours, good times.

--Sofia Petrillo

Re opening post, why would whiskey make someone pee particularly? Beer I would have thought would be a lot worse.

Anyway I never drink vodka but might have the odd JD and coke once in a while.

That's why I did it.

I did it specifically to confuse you, and for no other reason. You noticed, and now I'm happy. :wink:

Did I ever tell you about the Uni party I went to where the Polish boys bought along the vodka their grandmother made in the bath tub?

No. Best I don't really. :|

myusernamehere said:
I believe that no two people should have the same avatar. :yes:

I don't think your avatar is going to be confused with anyone else's somehow. Or your username. In fact, you are quite unique. ;)

myusernamehere said:
I believe that no two people should have the same avatar. :yes:

Agreed. I don't really care what people have for an avatar as long as they don't change it.

People without avatars annoy me. Thats so rude. It's like wearing sunglasses inside the house. :wink:

OK, girls retreat in a caravan was a bad idea, forget the vodka in tumblers. :laugh:

Vodka distilled in someone's bathroom is always going to be a bad idea.

Other than that, vodka is completely harmless!

:drunk:

It needs to be resized...but here you go.

paybills_top4c.jpg

I like it actually. How did you know I wear multi-coloured bow-ties? Are you stalking me?

myusernamehere said:
It needs to be resized...but here you go.

paybills_top4c.jpg

I don't know how to resize it without cutting huge chunks out. Suggestions anyone? It will ruin my month if I can't use this as my avatar.

financeguy said:

I don't know how to resize it without cutting huge chunks out. Suggestions anyone? It will ruin my month if I can't use this as my avatar.

I can resize it but I can't then post the image as photobucket is down. If you email me at belilindt (at) gmail (dot) com , provided a snake doesn't piss on the internet cable across the nullarbor and bring down the entire web (again), I will email you the pic.

beli said:
I can resize it but I can't then post the image as photobucket is down. If you email me at belilindt (at) gmail (dot) com , provided a snake doesn't piss on the internet cable across the nullarbor and bring down the entire web (again), I will email you the pic.

It's ok, sorted. Thanks anyway.

Back
Top Bottom